2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

22 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Kinda creepy...

I find the tweet itself creepy, and feel the same about any posts trying to judge his thoughts based off his facial expression, but at least this was at a public event and not a restaurant. He will be a celeb until he gets to a level where he stops being good at QB. If he shows up at a sporting event he’ll probably get filmed. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I find the tweet itself creepy, and feel the same about any posts trying to judge his thoughts based off his facial expression, but at least this was at a public event and not a restaurant. He will be a celeb until he gets to a level where he stops being good at QB. If he shows up at a sporting event he’ll probably get filmed. 

I find paparazzi and people's obsession with watching celebs go about their daily lives creepy in general, especially when they're a teenager.

It's probably the long zoom and shaky camera that make it feel like a trash spy shot from TMZ or something.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1