2023 - 2024 Portal - Ins and Outs

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Not surprised. The OSU QB’s in their bowl game were Bausermann-eque.  I still don’t understand why Gebbia didn’t get in that game, was he available?  Will be interesting to see if USC now rolls with Miller Moss who balled out in his bowl game.  He was unknown and 3rd string just weeks ago, crazy college football landscape.

1 hour ago, chamrocck said:

Not surprised. The OSU QB’s in their bowl game were Bausermann-eque.  I still don’t understand why Gebbia didn’t get in that game, was he available?  Will be interesting to see if USC now rolls with Miller Moss who balled out in his bowl game.  He was unknown and 3rd string just weeks ago, crazy college football landscape.

Gebbia had to defend his doctoral thesis that day unfortunately.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

I think a good chunk of why our QBs and RBs have struggled is due to OL.  This has to improve. Some say it improved but not at the level a ranked team needs. To me this is the most critical unit next season like yet again. I don’t want Raiola to be under constant duress like a Shadeur Sanders, talented QB but no protection. Donny gots to protect his nephew! :box

57 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I think a good chunk of why our QBs and RBs have struggled is due to OL.  This has to improve. Some say it improved but not at the level a ranked team needs. To me this is the most critical unit next season like yet again. I don’t want Raiola to be under constant duress like a Shadeur Sanders, talented QB but no protection. Donny gots to protect his nephew! :box

Eh, I think the OLine was a surprising bright spot given all our other offensive issues this year. They performed well enough to be top 3 in rushing in the conference and our QBs had plenty of time in most passing situations. Were they perfect? No, but I believe they performed well enough for us to win every game but Michigan. 

• TBH 1

2 hours ago, Decked said:

All the highest talent in CFB requires NIL. Dude could play day 1 for us. Our RBs are horrible lmao. 

I know the kids should get paid, but if they are ONLY about the highest bidder...

• Haha 1