2023 College Football Playoff

suh_fan93

Unreal how bad they just shafted FSU. Undefeated conference champ can't get in.

We should've gone to 8 teams from the jump. I mean four is still better than the BCS era but damn. Could you imagine how salty we would be if the unfathomable occurred and we were in their position? I don't think we would be because going undefeated in the B10 gets you the top overall seed... but man, I'm salty for them.

• TBH 1

44 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

Unreal how bad they just shafted FSU. Undefeated conference champ can't get in.

We should've gone to 8 teams from the jump. I mean four is still better than the BCS era but damn. Could you imagine how salty we would be if the unfathomable occurred and we were in their position? I don't think we would be because going undefeated in the B10 gets you the top overall seed... but man, I'm salty for them.

Since you mentioned BCS

• Haha 1

Alabama has no business being in the playoffs and Texas is also questionable. I hate including two teams from the same conference, but that precedence has already been set before. tOSU is probably the most legit one loss team out there and they deserve to be in over UT and Bama. If you're not going to put tOSU in the. It should be FSU and Texas. FSU even with injuries has done everything they needed to earn a spot and is obviously undefeated. Texas already has the head-to-head over Bama.

• Plus1 1