****Wisconsin Game Day Thread****

We really need this win as the Iowa game is not a guarantee. Say what you want about Iowa, they play to their strengths and they find a way to squeeze the win. I feel like our guys will have a much better chance of winning the Iowa game if they win the Wisconsin game because they would have secured a bowl bid. If they lose today, all pressure will shift to the Iowa game. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

We really need this win as the Iowa game is not a guarantee. Say what you want about Iowa, they play to their strengths and they find a way to squeeze the win. I feel like our guys will have a much better chance of winning the Iowa game if they win the Wisconsin game because they would have secured a bowl bid. If they lose today, all pressure will shift to the Iowa game. 

Its not the common opinion around Husker land it feels like, but Iowa is quite a bit better than Wisconsin.  ST and defense are top 5 in the whole country, with their punter being the best overall.   We need to win this one as we might be lucky to reach double digit points next Friday.

Kind of sucks to say this but also very impressive considering everything that the athlete's and staff have had to deal with but... Congratulations to Northwestern. They're going bowling.

Can't for the life of me explain it. Interim head coach (now fully promoted to head coach), scandal ridden, much lower recruiting classes overall and still they manage to do what Nebraska seemingly can't. Frustrating!!! So very Frustrating!!!

• TBH 4
11 minutes ago, admo said:

I like Husker football to real win dis game tonight 

:woo

I'm so tired of hearing excuses from those in the program. I hope tonight the team just goes out and proves they have the heart to win. Seriously, if Northwestern can get bowl eligible than surely the Huskers can, right? Honestly though, not holding my breath. I've lost all confidence in this team. 

• Plus1 2

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Farmer’s cable? Is that some specialized combination of rabbit ears and a wad of aluminum foil?

If its the same as country cable, it's wireless broadband sent from a central location, like a water tower in a town, beamed to a small dish on your roof. They use repeater relays to overcome obstacles like hills or trees.

We actually had this for a few months when we initially cut cable. It's not bad. It's kind of between DSL and cable speeds.

• Plus1 1