****Wisconsin Game Day Thread****

2 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Our lousy secondary lost the game. They can't seem to cover anybody at any time. The D line was also pathetic, letting that QB run all over the place. On O we just don't have much talent...no game changers.

hey I was wondering if Satts was involved in making number 9 a QB spy on the over-time plays, saw it at least 2 times- I love Ty but my god, just because his name rhymes with spy isn't a reason to match up with a guy that runs a 4.5 40

On offense we have rookie receivers who are hesitant to go after the ball. I'm glad they're not rebounding on the basketball team because they'd never get one. The RB's are just average, rarely break anything. The line is improved over last season, but that's not saying much. It seems like Purdy's snap count is causing the line to jump...maybe he could quit fooling his own players?

4 minutes ago, 559Husker said:

This.........if you're going to take and L , at least be aggressive about it. 

Right, because it’s not like 90% of this board was demanding satt get fired last Saturday for… wait for it….. being aggressive and take the L

This board man, I fear we’ve all banged our heads a bit too much and our memory in the gutter

• TBH 2
Just now, Hayseed said:

On offense we have rookie receivers who are hesitant to go after the ball. I'm glad they're not rebounding on the basketball team because they'd never get one. The RB's are just average, rarely break anything. The line is improved over last season, but that's not saying much. It seems like Purdy's snap count is causing the line to jump...maybe he could quit fooling his own players?

I feel Johnson could do better if given more snaps. Maybe it’s just coaches today in general but it seems we don’t believe in running backs getting into a groove and rotate every 2 plays. 

2 minutes ago, Heretic Husker said:

hey I was wondering if Satts was involved in making number 9 a QB spy on the over-time plays, saw it at least 2 times- I love Ty but my god, just because his name rhymes with spy isn't a reason to match up with a guy that runs a 4.5 40

I saw  him out there and was like WTH...."Spy" with a 340lb DL....

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Right, because it’s not like 90% of this board was demanding satt get fired last Saturday for… wait for it….. being aggressive and take the L

This board man, I fear we’ve all banged our heads a bit too much and our memory in the gutter

We don't remember what it takes to win because we haven't seen it in so long. 

Just now, Moiraine said:

I feel Johnson could do better if given more snaps. Maybe it’s just coaches today in general but it seems we don’t believe in running backs getting into a groove and rotate every 2 plays. 

1 carry and swap.  Stupid.  That whole 74 yards in the 4th......Body blows, boxing match, "we die, we die" is just patronizing BS to ignore the obvious.  Our offense is horrible.  Staff needs to go.  Accountability Rhule?  Then hold them accountable.