Your 2024 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Undone

4 hours ago, AlaSker said:

I’m not sure that Lenhardt is truly considered an edge. It’s hard to define an “EDGE” anymore, so not saying you’re wrong. 

He should have graded out close to the top of whatever they consider his position to be for freshman.

EDIT- looks like he is listed as an EDGE in PFF, shows what I know. 

Yeah I even questioned it a little myself but I distinctly remember his rushing from outside the tackle at some points last season. 

5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Farther down in the article:

3. Which player from this class are you most excited to see perform on Saturdays?

Adam Gorney: Easy, Dylan Raiola. For selfish purposes, I hope he does well at Nebraska to back up his No. 2 overall ranking and as the top-rated quarterback in the 2024 class. But for the larger picture, I'm so intrigued to see if Raiola can finally be that spark that the Huskers' offense has desperately needed for a long time to get that program going again. One person cannot fix all the issues in Lincoln but Raiola immediately becomes one of the better quarterbacks there in a long time because he has such incredible physical tools. Backing off a pledge to Georgia is risky business because the Bulldogs know how to mint NFL players. It was a courageous move by Raiola to flip to the Huskers. Now let's see if it was the smart one.

Greg Smith: Dylan Raiola has the weight of the world on his shoulders right now. He’s the highest-rated quarterback Nebraska has signed in the Rivals Era. His dad’s name is in the stadium at Nebraska. His uncle is the offensive line coach. Raiola may have put coach Matt Rhule’s rebuild on a rocket ship when he decided to sign with Nebraska.

Raiola has all the physical tools you look for in a quarterback. He was the best quarterback prospect this cycle but how will that translate to Saturdays? He doesn’t have to be more than a game manager in year one but it's hard not to be excited about what he can become. Watching it all unfold will be compelling.

https://n.rivals.com/news/late-signing-period-roundtable-putting-a-wrap-on-2024-class?guccounter=1

• Oh Yeah! 2
  • Worth a Look 1

The presser just ended and there's a lot of good info that came from it. However according to Rhule, Micah Mazzccua isn't living up to the day to day expectations... Hopefully that turns around quickly now that it's out there. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

The presser just ended and there's a lot of good info that came from it. However according to Rhule, Micah Mazzccua isn't living up to the day to day expectations... Hopefully that turns around quickly now that it's out there. 

Hopefully his brother being here will help steer him in the right direction.

14 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I didn’t listen. But, this sounds like more of a message to Micah than to the fans. Hope he figures it out. 

• TBH 2
48 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

From this, it sounds like an older guy used to doing it one way at different programs needing to learn the expectations of his new one.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

In five days the football season will be over, launching the longest, darkest days of the year.

It's up to this thread to get us out of bed in the morning. 

I created the "What If" thread just for that purpose - give us something to keep our mind going instead of falling into deep hibernation.:D:smokin

• Plus1 1
On 2/8/2024 at 10:38 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

In five days the football season will be over, launching the longest, darkest days of the year.

It's up to this thread to get us out of bed in the morning. 

T-minus 200 days to go ...... 

OxTfmZ9.png

My wild guess, Friday night August 30 instead of Saturday Aug. 31.  Just like Minny schedule, Tar Heels at Rodents, Thursday night Aug 29th

ICCD7M7.png

yilEbqG.gif

• Worth a Look 1
14 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

T-minus 200 days to go ...... 

OxTfmZ9.png

My wild guess, Friday night August 30 instead of Saturday Aug. 31.  Just like Minny schedule, Tar Heels at Rodents, Thursday night Aug 29th

ICCD7M7.png

yilEbqG.gif

Man Ohio St has a real murderer's row right before they have to play that powerhouse Michigan ST.