Your 2024 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Undone

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

So we should see no drop off when White leaves for a HC job and Satt becomes the new DC?

To be honest, I think White is a bit of an unknown. His defense produced good numbers, but so did Iowa’s. Both defenses looked mediocre against top 25 competition. We may have a different opinion of White if we were not shielded by the BIG West.

5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

If you've never sampled his posts in P&R, you may not be shocked to know they're even worse. 

Imagine a world where everyone adopts NorCal tenets of belief.

Marcus Satterfield [he/him] is not what NU needs for prominence.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Caveman said:

To be honest, I think White is a bit of an unknown. His defense produced good numbers, but so did Iowa’s. Both defenses looked mediocre against top 25 competition. We may have a different opinion of White if we were not shielded by the BIG West.

Wow, it was his 1st yr with the other coaches players! Don't over analyze!!!

21 hours ago, Caveman said:

But he basically took the same players and they looked much better from the year before. His defense could be really good if they can add some legitimate play makes.  Like game changers.  The Dudes who would be good in any defense.  I think they have some solid players just nobody the other team HAS to game plan for 

22 hours ago, Red Five said:

I’m curious who here is in the camp that Satt is the next Saban?  I’d love to see some examples of people claiming that.

Nobody. The poster making the claim notoriously gets off on making things up to feel good arguing against them. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1