QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

Just now, pleh said:

Georgia, in fact the entire deep south, is the a**hole of America. They have no room to talk. 

It is a third world country with a 50,000 dollar truck parked outside 

6 minutes ago, GSG said:

Kaelin visiting Michigan St this weekend per 247

Worthy trade IMO. This was always gonna happen. Great spot to go to. 

• TBH 1

10 minutes ago, pleh said:

Georgia, in fact the entire deep south, is the a**hole of America. They have no room to talk. 

Why cant we all be friends?  In defense of Georgia, i've had a blast in athens on gameday a couple times.  Great fans and great experience.  All fanbases/pockets in the country have the small % that spew irrational thoughts.  Lets rise above it as we swoop their 5* :)

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, gossamorharpy said:

Why cant we all be friends?  In defense of Georgia, i've had a blast in athens on gameday a couple times.  Great fans and great experience.  All fanbases/pockets in the country have the small % that spew irrational thoughts.  Lets rise above it as we swoop their 5* :)

My daughter and her family live about 30 minutes away from Dylan's HS.  I really enjoy visiting the area.  They are looking forward to moving back though.

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

My daughter and her family live about 30 minutes away from Dylan's HS.  I really enjoy visiting the area.  They are looking forward to moving back though.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get her posted outside the house with a super dooper sonic microphone so we can get back to work. If he's not picking DoNU Have her play Hail Varsity and husker highlights on repeat from 11pm to 6am while they sleep.

• Oh Yeah! 1

When the season ended with four losses and a thud, I was ready to leave Husker football behind for a bit. Call it a cooling off period until I could get the juices flowing again. And I wasn't going to care about recruiting. And blah, blah, blah. And now, well, here I am waiting for some grand announcement. Sure is funny how we do this to ourselves. But here we go again. Got to love fandom.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 4

26 minutes ago, tmfr15 said:

When the season ended with four losses and a thud, I was ready to leave Husker football behind for a bit. Call it a cooling off period until I could get the juices flowing again. And I wasn't going to care about recruiting. And blah, blah, blah. And now, well, here I am waiting for some grand announcement. Sure is funny how we do this to ourselves. But here we go again. Got to love fandom.

I was there too my friend. I swore off of them. Threw away some husker gear, cut up my flag. Guess what? Off season comes and now I am buying all new stuff, reading blogs like the bible and texting everyone I know about what is happening. My kids are like dad "We all know Nebraska is a volleyball school". I started body slamming kids after that statement. Haha! It stung a little to hear that.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Neither has taken a snap.  Ratings are hardly concrete.

I was wondering if @Fru meant NU could potentially have to face DK.  That's the way I read it.

Certainly a possibility, but I was thinking more along the lines of chasing off our solid QB commit because a high profile QB flirted with us and we end up with neither. 

The Dylan news is certainly exciting and it’s fun to speculate. But it is not a done deal. This can go sideways quickly. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!