QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

We need to find a way to block Colorado and Iowa fans from creating BS accounts just to stir things up.  

If you honestly think I’m an Iowa or Colorado fan you haven’t been paying attention. 

15 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

Ok hardo 

Nice one. About as hard as the Karen that was trying to gaslight everyone about talking about DR and football…in the DR thread on the football forum…instead of talking about VB and supporting the team… Welcome to the convo btw 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I think DR could catapult this program to a place it hasn’t been in a very long time. But either way we’re going to be fine.

Although if he ends up not coming here…our coaches and staffers are going to have some busy thumbs deleting all those cryptic social media posts. 

Going to be fine with below average QB play in college football? We absolutely have to land DR to have any chance at the top half of the new BIG 10.  If he doesn’t commit after all this crap, we should just eliminate that entire family from the program. If he comes, he will end up being the greatest player this program has ever seen at QB, and that is saying a lot.

Luckily we don’t have to worry because he is 99.99999999% coming. 

1 hour ago, LP1 said:

I heard he's waiting til Wednesday

I could actually see this since there will already be a lot of media and fanfare for early signing. Why do it twice?  We can “Rhule” the signing day news especially if there are other positive surprises that come with this. Will give us a lot of momentum. Let’s get this train “Raiola-ing”.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I could actually see this since there will already be a lot of media and fanfare for early signing. Why do it twice?  We can “Rhule” the signing day news especially if there are other positive surprises that come with this. Will give us a lot of momentum. Let’s get this train “Raiola-ing”.  :lol:

To be honest, its not going to happen because it would of happened by now.  And im tired of this bull s#!t narative that keeps coming up with it.  If it signs it would be great, but a 18 year old kid is jerking 2 programs around.  And how it looks in todays word that if it doesnt work out for him hell leave for another school in 1 to 2 years if he doesnt see what he wants.  This place has melted down, but not loosing the top pick qb melted down yet.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, ChubbaWubba said:

Going to be fine with below average QB play in college football? We absolutely have to land DR to have any chance at the top half of the new BIG 10.  If he doesn’t commit after all this crap, we should just eliminate that entire family from the program. If he comes, he will end up being the greatest player this program has ever seen at QB, and that is saying a lot.

Luckily we don’t have to worry because he is 99.99999999% coming. 

That’s why I chose the word “fine” and not “great.”

I agree with your evaluation of DR’s high ceiling but let’s not retire his jersey next to his dad’s before he even plays a snap of college ball. Of course he’s instantly a significant upgrade from anyone we’ve currently got. All I’m saying is that there is a long time between now and the start of next year. There will be portal options if things fall through with Raiola. However, if we end up starting fall camp with the guys we have I’ll join you in hitting the panic button.

5 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

To be honest, its not going to happen because it would of happened by now.  And im tired of this bull s#!t narative that keeps coming up with it.  If it signs it would be great, but a 18 year old kid is jerking 2 programs around.  And how it looks in todays word that if it doesnt work out for him hell leave for another school in 1 to 2 years if he doesnt see what he wants.  This place has melted down, but not loosing the top pick qb melted down yet.

what-the.gif.1516d0d81aff23da320e1a8c49c44a89.gif

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 4
6 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Or will be sick tomorrow and can they send his homework through Google Classroom.

can you imagine going back to high school after all this?  

I’m pretty sure he is done with school. It was said he was going to move into Athens this weekend before everything changed. I think our best bet is he stays at Donny’s house until Wednesday.

44 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

To be honest, it’s not going to happen because it would have happened by now.  And im tired of this bull s#!t narative that keeps coming up with it.  If it signs it would be great, but a 18 year old kid is jerking 2 programs around.  And how it looks in todays word that if it doesnt work out for him hell leave for another school in 1 to 2 years if he doesnt see what he wants.  This place has melted down, but not loosing the top pick qb melted down yet.

You may be right but as of now, I completely disagree. I think it is a done deal based on Rhule’s words. “I can’t wait for people to know what I know”… paraphrased

Goal is to give VB today… wait until Wednesday, it will be TOP story on ESPN signing special, along with another surprise or two based on some insiders hints. ESPN will be all over the momentum created by Rhule and we will get a ton of positive coverage, after a fantastic appearance on the McAfee show this week on ESPN. This is calculated!!

9 minutes ago, HANC said:

You may be right but as of now, I completely disagree. I think it is a fine deal based on Rhule’s words. “I can’t wait for people to know what I know”… paraphrased

Goal is to give VB today… wait until Wednesday, it will be TOP story on ESPN signing special, along with another surprise or two based on some insiders hints. ESPN will be all over the momentum created by Rhule and we will get a ton of positive coverage, after a fantastic appearance on the McAfee show this week on ESPN. This is calculated!!

You have my attention 

14 minutes ago, Akees said:

I’m pretty sure he is done with school. It was said he was going to move into Athens this weekend before everything changed. I think our best bet is he stays at Donny’s house until Wednesday.

I bet school is still in session. We are

I’m sure he needs to pass things 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, HANC said:

You may be right but as of now, I completely disagree. I think it is a fine deal based on Rhule’s words. “I can’t wait for people to know what I know”… paraphrased

ESPN doesn't give a s#!t about any B1G program now, especially Nebraska, unless they're in the CFP.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!