QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

28 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I know Raiola's team came back and won bc that is what my brother told me but what were his final stats for the game? My brother wasn't really impressed with Raiola and how he performed in the game from what he told me.  Said it threw a pick in the game as well.  I know he is playing against good competition bc it's a all star game but I'm not looking too deep into it considering some starters didn't have time to practice and showed up mid week to play.  Just trying to get a understanding on how he played out there.

He had a number of drops of good passes in the first half that looked like his TD throw above (good placement, throws that were just dropped). His pick was pretty bad where the WR kept running a fly and Dylan threw to where the WR would be if they ran a back shoulder to the sticks (but the throw didn't have any pace). Started switching back and forth the the Wrestling Duel, so I didn't see his entire 2nd half performance, but he threw some balls to the end zone that were either uncatchable by anyone (not the best as you want your guy to score a TD, but also placed where it couldn't be intercepted unless by some unreal play by the defender).

54 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I know Raiola's team came back and won bc that is what my brother told me but what were his final stats for the game? My brother wasn't really impressed with Raiola and how he performed in the game from what he told me.  Said it threw a pick in the game as well.  I know he is playing against good competition bc it's a all star game but I'm not looking too deep into it considering some starters didn't have time to practice and showed up mid week to play.  Just trying to get a understanding on how he played out there.

blank-stare.gif

• Haha 1
  • TBH 6
  • Worth a Look 1

33 minutes ago, Red Five said:

7 for 15 with a pick and sacked twice.  He'll seamlessly fit into our QB room.

One pick WR ran wrong route. And had like 3 dropped passes. It was brutal. Bad WR play. Also the backup QB for his team is AWFUL. Makes sense as he is going to Utah Tech (Hawaii kid)

• TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Decked said:

One pick WR ran wrong route. And had like 3 dropped passes. It was brutal. Bad WR play. Also the backup QB for his team is AWFUL. Makes sense as he is going to Utah Tech (Hawaii kid)

For real. Last night I learned there's a Utah Tech lol

Thought all three players played well.

Excited <sarcasm> for the hot takes that Raiola sucks if he doesn't complete 80% of his passes and 100 TD / 2 int on the season.  

It's already starting.....

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Red Five said:

7 for 15 with a pick and sacked twice.  He'll seamlessly fit into our QB room.

He looked too poised, no lost fumbles, and way too high a completion % to fit in to last year's room.  Another knock for fitting in is he was able to see the field, knew his team's colors, and was throwing with his strong arm.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, soup said:

Thought all three players played well.

Excited <sarcasm> for the hot takes that Raiola sucks if he doesn't complete 80% of his passes and 100 TD / 2 int on the season.  

It's already starting.....

Nobody said Raiola sucks or even is remotely judging him based off a all star that plays second fiddle to the All-American game played in San Antonio Texas.  Just was trying to gauge his performance from others who played around him.

• Haha 1