SIGNED RB Braylon Heard

• 1 month later...

I think Heard will absolutely KILL IT next year in this system. As much as I love Helu and Burkhead neither one of them is just a flat breakaway threat. I know, I know Helu has had a couple 60+ yarders this season but theres a difference b/t Helu's break away runs and someone like LaMichael James runs. That's how he will affect the offense IMO. The addition of Heard and Green with Burkhead and T-Mart is a beautiful thing to think of.

I'm sorry, but getting a what, 16 or 17 on your ACT is not that hard. One of the dumbest guys I knew in high school got a 18 his second time with no prep course or anything. If he's serious he needs to get his head in books, take an ACT prep course, and most importantly if he is a bad test taker, do many, many practice tests with the same time restrictions on the ACT. You just have to be dedicated. If he's not dedicated to do this, I don't see how he will be dedicated enough to learn our offense so he can see the field. We all know from the past 3 years, if you don't know the O or D, you don't get to play no matter how fast or athletic you are. Let's go Braylon, I'm rooting for you. Put your nose to the grindstone!!

Yeah, get it together Braylon, we need ya buddy!

Seriously though, he looks fast, like jitterbug fast. I really hope this whole thing ends up with as seamless a resolution as the Bell deal. As someone mentioned on this thread earlier, the cupboard is a little sparse after Roy, Rex, and Robinson, and this kid looks like he can flat play.

I think Heard will absolutely KILL IT next year in this system. As much as I love Helu and Burkhead neither one of them is just a flat breakaway threat. I know, I know Helu has had a couple 60+ yarders this season but theres a difference b/t Helu's break away runs and someone like LaMichael James runs. That's how he will affect the offense IMO. The addition of Heard and Green with Burkhead and T-Mart is a beautiful thing to think of.

I think Heard will absolutely KILL IT next year in this system. I agree 100 percent.

This sucks because a methed out circus chimp with gonorrhea and no #2 pencils could meet the minimum ACT score.

It gets to a point where you say cmon Braylon. get your shi% together and pass this. This is not only for football but for the future way beyond it. I'm sure he is a great kid and you only hope the best for him. I'm wondering on how he was able to play football in highschool if he's struggling this bad with his academics