SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

Sounds like Jordan is leaning a little towards ND now, but not gonna take some random guy on twitter's word for it.

Was it when he said both teams are even?

A WR noting that ND throws it a lot more than us is not a great sign.

Yes, sorry Jordan... I know it's surprising, but their 3 QBs are pretty good at throwing into the ground and at the defense, even better than Martinez at it actually... And it's not like he'd be taking the passes from Martinez for long.

I wonder IF..........we put on an efficient performance on Monday, with crisp execution and a passable passing offensive game plan if it might serve as an audition...............

He can't have been too impressed with the domers performance................and as a last impression...........maybe we'll look pretty good in comparison..................

Personally, I think the longer he waits to decide, the more likely he is to chose ND. His Mother has more time to push him toward ND. Just a guess. Hope I am wrong.

I could post every day if I had a "guess". My "guess" would be that we would have other offers out there to receivers if Bo and company felt Jordan was going elsewhere. There are always "others" in the wings ... but from what I've seen we aren't chasing other WR's at this time ... from what I've read atleast. I think I'll sit tight and let the process occur before I get my flesh all worked up.

At present, he is committed to the Huskers and from what I understand we are in contact with him and their is an open relationship between all involved. Sounds good to me.