ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Every passing day Fuller seems to be a bigger longshot, I would say the chances of him coming here now are slim to none.

I agree. This makes Armstrong's commitment and steadiness important.

Makes Alonzo Moore's recruitment/commitment all the more important. The coaches loved they way he ran the option when he was here for our QB camp last summer.

How much of a threat is Miss State for him in your opinion?

The longer he has draggin this out, the more I think he is going to Miss State. Not only because Dan Mullen can recruit with the best of them, but he has some sort of family connection there too I believe.

With how these schools are coming in last minute trying to pick him off... I wonder if he won't go where he gets paid best. That's right, I said it. He's gettin' paper...

:facepalm: Seriously?!? Not one of the better posts you've presented

You mean to tell me that she's posted something good in the past?

That was the non Dick Clique PaulCrewe response. Guess I was in a good mood somewhat.

If you have to work this hard to convince someone that Neb is the place you want to be, than it shows this kid doesn't have the passion to be a Husker. Than yeah I agree with Redtillimdead. Forget this kid and move on.

GBR!!!

:facepalm: This comment is ruhhhhtarded

Agree. We have to compete for the best kids and win some of these battles. I am more concerned that teams like OU, Texas, Florida, Miami, Cal, Auburn, Tenneseee, Notre Dame, and Texas A&M are having strong recruiting classes way ahead of us right now. Except for OU, none of the others even finished in the top 25 and I can argue OU had a very disappointing season as pre-season #1 and not even make a BCS game. We need to bring in kids like Fuller and other top recruits as I expect us to get in the top 25 in recruiting.

If you have to work this hard to convince someone that Neb is the place you want to be, than it shows this kid doesn't have the passion to be a Husker. Than yeah I agree with Redtillimdead. Forget this kid and move on.

GBR!!!

:facepalm: This comment is ruhhhhtarded

Agree. We have to compete for the best kids and win some of these battles. I am more concerned that teams like OU, Texas, Florida, Miami, Cal, Auburn, Tenneseee, Notre Dame, and Texas A&M are having strong recruiting classes way ahead of us right now. Except for OU, none of the others even finished in the top 25 and I can argue OU had a very disappointing season as pre-season #1 and not even make a BCS game. We need to bring in kids like Fuller and other top recruits as I expect us to get in the top 25 in recruiting.

And what do all of those schools have in common??? They are smack in the middle or near huge recruiting grounds. States that have so much talent that smaller schools get left overs that are ranked very high. Location also favors all those schools against NU to. Tenn is in the SEC, best conference. ND is right near Chicago. Cal has the hundreds of prospects from the state, is in a warm climate, and probably has a slight edge over NU in most academics.

The other thing one could argue about MOST of those schools, is that they have all been more "mainstream" in college football than NU in the time that high school seniors can remember or since they have been following football.