LB Deion Jones*

ADS

The way I look at it. LSU flat out told him that he was not worthy of their scholarship. It's a slap in the face and they doubted him. No matter what position a kid wants if he is a stud/superstar in your state, you offer him so that at least nobody in conference takes him. LSU didn't do it, Nebraska did. It reminds me of Ameer last year. All of the sudden they came crawling back realizing they didn't do their homework. If that was me I'd tell them to F off.

Corey Raymond visited him at home this week. It went well and it appears that Nebraska has more of a chance to keep him committed than I had originally thought. He said he was really comfortable when he made his decision when he committed to Nebraska, after Raymond came to visit it made that feeling even more concrete.

Les Miles will be visiting him on Thursday.

This is great news if it is correct. I am a bit skeptical that Debo would say this before the LSU home visit since Les is going to come by in the next week. I have not seen any reports of this on huskermax or rivals... So I'd like to see someone else confirm it as well before I am completely assured. If we can hold on to Debo and then pick up alfalava or lambert or Neal then we have a linebacker class to be impressed about for sure!

Corey Raymond visited him at home this week. It went well and it appears that Nebraska has more of a chance to keep him committed than I had originally thought. He said he was really comfortable when he made his decision when he committed to Nebraska, after Raymond came to visit it made that feeling even more concrete.

Very good news, and hopefully this can stave off the salesman with the white hat. If we keep him this would be a huge recruiting victory over LSU, all thing considered.

The Mad Hatter being there Thursday makes me a little nervous but atleast they are not sending in their closer, Frank Wilson.

The Mad Hatter being there Thursday makes me a little nervous but atleast they are not sending in their closer, Frank Wilson.

Another way to look at it though is Nebraska hasn't sent in their closer yet either. If Debo drags it out long enough to allow Bo that last in-home visit, it might bode well for us.

Another way to look at it though is Nebraska hasn't sent in their closer yet either. If Debo drags it out long enough to allow Bo that last in-home visit, it might bode well for us.

I also think this sets up well for NU, Bo gets a final crack to seal the deal after Les Miles.

This is great news if it is correct. I am a bit skeptical that Debo would say this before the LSU home visit since Les is going to come by in the next week. I have not seen any reports of this on huskermax or rivals... So I'd like to see someone else confirm it as well before I am completely assured. If we can hold on to Debo and then pick up alfalava or lambert or Neal then we have a linebacker class to be impressed about for sure!

"

“Solid,” Jones told Scout.com of his commitment to NU after his visit with Raymond. “It was awesome. He made me feel really comfortable with my commitment. It means a lot, they saw my potential from the very beginning.”

Jones told Rivals that Raymond made him feel like he'd known his family for 25 years.

"The thing that Coach Raymond asked from us last night was, when LSU comes, to not put distance in matter," Jones told Rivals. "Because they can't win distance from home, but to focus on the environment, the people you'll be surrounded with 24-7."

Jones' situation will be one to keep a close eye on. Les Miles visited him this week.

But Bo Pelini is planning to stop by next week. He's obviously a guy the Huskers would be elated to keep." http://my.journalstar.com/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog

• Fire 1