DC Candidates?

I just filled out an application on Monster....hopefully it filters on down...

+1 for Badgerfan. Will you work for beer and nachos? If so I think we have a winner!!!!

Don't take it, Badger. Hold out for beer and RUNZAS!! Let me know if you need an agent...I can clearly get you a much better deal. :D

HEY! Way to drive the price up, now he may not sign! I was going to use Runzas as the closing incentive, now I have to throw those in and think up another closing incentive. Hhhhhhhmmmmm, maybe Valentino's?

My client is going to hold out for a Fairbury hotdog. Take it or leave it...non-negotiable!!

hhhhmmmmm, you drive a hard bargain. I will have ask the school Pres for approval.

I would leave it. At the end of the day hes a Badger fan. You can probably find another one for a deflated football & couple pairs of shoe laces.

Interesting insight, I will take it under advisement. Would you consider joining the search committee? He pay is virtually nil, but you do get free nachos and lots of beer. In fact our main strategy is to ensure we drink heavily prior to discussing the business at hand, we feel it is more condusive to bringing new ideas to the table. Just yesterday we came up with the idea to go out and kidnap various coaches. We feel they will accept the position after we give them runzas and lots of beer. However Badgerfan's resume submission has changed the game.

Sounds as though Tom is already setting things up for a less than splashy hire..

“There are all kinds of people saying, ‘Well, you’ve got to go out and spend $800,000 on a coordinator,’ ” Osborne said during an appearance on Sports Nightly. “But believe me, spending a lot of money and trying to get some name does not guarantee wins. And you can see that all over the place.

Sounds as though Tom is already setting things up for a less than splashy hire..

“There are all kinds of people saying, ‘Well, you’ve got to go out and spend $800,000 on a coordinator,’ ” Osborne said during an appearance on Sports Nightly. “But believe me, spending a lot of money and trying to get some name does not guarantee wins. And you can see that all over the place.

That is just because TO is trying to downplay the situation before he lets everyone know hat we can't hire Badgerfan. The Fairbury hotdog request was just too high of an asking price.

"There are all kinds of people saying, 'Well, you've got to go out and spend $800,000 on a coordinator,' " Osborne said during an appearance on Sports Nightly. "But believe me, spending a lot of money and trying to get some name does not guarantee wins. And you can see that all over the place.

That is just because TO is trying to downplay the situation before he lets everyone know hat we can't hire Badgerfan. The Fairbury hotdog request was just too high of an asking price.

We cannot hire him anyway. He would install the Cosgrove defense whenever we played Wisconsin.

"There are all kinds of people saying, 'Well, you've got to go out and spend $800,000 on a coordinator,' " Osborne said during an appearance on Sports Nightly. "But believe me, spending a lot of money and trying to get some name does not guarantee wins. And you can see that all over the place.

We cannot hire him anyway. He would install the Cosgrove defense whenever we played Wisconsin.

Do they run the shuttle pass though?

Isn't that the defense we played this year?

lil fyi.....The Husker football Wikipedia website hasn't taken down or modified Mike Stoops being listed on the Husker staff. It's been on there for over a week now I think. Typically, when information that isn't legit/verifiable is posted on Wikipedia, moderators will take it down. Well....Mike's name is still on the staff listing...................interesting............hmmm

I finally found it! It's still there!! Interesting!! I know it's Wikipedia but still interesting, especially since it's still on there! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Cornhuskers_football

lil fyi.....The Husker football Wikipedia website hasn't taken down or modified Mike Stoops being listed on the Husker staff. It's been on there for over a week now I think. Typically, when information that isn't legit/verifiable is posted on Wikipedia, moderators will take it down. Well....Mike's name is still on the staff listing...................interesting............hmmm

I finally found it! It's still there!! Interesting!! I know it's Wikipedia but still interesting, especially since it's still on there! http://en.wikipedia....uskers_football

I just deleted him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Cornhuskers_football Got to love Wikipedia.

Isn't that the defense we played this year?

Well once he asked for Fairbury hotdogs he was out of our price range anyway. I guess the search committee will have to go back to do more drinking.................er I mean pondering.