SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

The question here: What position do we take him at? And is he high enough on the board to get a spot or are there other kids ahead of him right now?

Staff has been recruiting him as a Safety the entire time.

Recent Rivals article states that he loved the visit and gave it a 10.

Also that we were recruiting him as a WR not as a safety.

Scout article:

Dixon initially committed to Nebraska sigh unseen. He subsequently decommitted and now took a visit. After all that, Dixon came away very impressed with Nebraska.

"This was my first trip to Nebraska and I would give the visit a "10". It was a little windy and a little cold, but overall it doesn't get any better than that.

"Nebraska is one of my top choices. I am going to visit Arizona State and maybe TCU or Houston. I don't have a list of favorites, but I know that there is a really good chance I go there (to Nebraska)."

• Fire 1

Scout article:

Dixon initially committed to Nebraska sigh unseen. He subsequently decommitted and now took a visit. After all that, Dixon came away very impressed with Nebraska.

"This was my first trip to Nebraska and I would give the visit a "10". It was a little windy and a little cold, but overall it doesn't get any better than that.

"Nebraska is one of my top choices. I am going to visit Arizona State and maybe TCU or Houston. I don't have a list of favorites, but I know that there is a really good chance I go there (to Nebraska)."

If he thinks 60 is cold, wait til January when wind chills are below 0. I have yet to start wearing a coat this year, I think its great weather so far!

Scout article:

If he thinks 60 is cold, wait til January when wind chills are below 0. I have yet to start wearing a coat this year, I think its great weather so far!

SHHHHHHH! Let's use the unseasonable weather to our advantage ;)

This is as cold as it will ever get in Lincoln, right guys?

Scout article:

SHHHHHHH! Let's use the unseasonable weather to our advantage ;)

This is as cold as it will ever get in Lincoln, right guys?

Global warming does have its perks.

• 3 weeks later...

You take him anywhere he wants for now. Things change. Amukamara was recruited as a RB. Jamal Turner was recruited as a QB. Get him N and let things play out.

IIRC, Bo was completely honest with Turner. He told him that he would receive a shot at QB to see if he could take the position and run with it, but the intent was to have him play WR all along.

You take him anywhere he wants for now. Things change. Amukamara was recruited as a RB. Jamal Turner was recruited as a QB. Get him N and let things play out.

That's how I feel about it. If he wants to play WR and he's capable of doing it well, we let him play WR. If not, we convince him to stay on the defensive side of the ball. It all depends on how well he can catch.