SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

oregon has offered banderas, scott frost is his recruiter for oregon

If they were really serious they would add this guy to the recruiting efforts with Scott

osbornejpg-e2f312ba6b516506.jpg

Then we would just have to counterattack with this

TommyOsborne.jpg

Bravo for knowing, or at least putting forth the research effort +1.

If they were really serious they would add this guy to the recruiting efforts with Scott

TommyOsborne.jpg

Yeah I remember looking through prospects a few years ago and when I saw a kid with an Oregon offer and being recruited by him, I thought, what, they have TO, this is an outrage.

• Fire 1

TommyOsborne.jpg

Yeah I remember looking through prospects a few years ago and when I saw a kid with an Oregon offer and being recruited by him, I thought, what, they have TO, this is an outrage.

Any time the word outrage is used at an absolute perfect time and in context it makes me chuckle. +1

frost will be in lincoln sooner than later.....

Doubt it, he and Bo don't get along very well. They don't hate each other I don't think, but they are both strong personalities and haven't really clicked. Maybe if Tim Beck moves on to bigger and better things, but I think that is a few years away and who knows where Frost will be by then. If Frost is an OC before Tim leaves, you have to figure he won't come for a lateral transfer, he turned down a promotion to Co-OC at NU just over a year ago.

frost will be in lincoln sooner than later.....

Doubt it, he and Bo don't get along very well. They don't hate each other I don't think, but they are both strong personalities and haven't really clicked. Maybe if Tim Beck moves on to bigger and better things, but I think that is a few years away and who knows where Frost will be by then. If Frost is an OC before Tim leaves, you have to figure he won't come for a lateral transfer, he turned down a promotion to Co-OC at NU just over a year ago.

I guess I took at as he'd be in Lincoln to visit Banderas. Maybe he meant working here.

...he turned down a promotion to Co-OC at NU just over a year ago.

Umm, no he didnt. He wasnt offered CO anything, which was why he turned us down. Had we offered it, I think he would have came.

There has been a lot of rumors around about Ron making too many waves, but i wouldnt put much stock into Ron leaving or Frost coming. Now, if Beck moves on, I can see Frost coming, only because Pelini loves Oregons Offensive Scheme, and Frost knows it well.

• 3 weeks later...