S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Why is everyone writing this kid off? Marrow has a strong tie to Cardinal Mooney, so do the Stoops and Bo. Maybe he just felt pressured to make visit, one that hasn't happened yet. I know I'm a homer but unless he is a big BBall fan, you have to ask yourself, why Kentucky football?

i am trying to fathom how he goes from telling bo he's solid on the 14th to having a recruiting site reporting he is switching his commit to UK just 3 days later.,

Why is everyone writing this kid off? Marrow has a strong tie to Cardinal Mooney, so do the Stoops and Bo. Maybe he just felt pressured to make visit, one that hasn't happened yet. I know I'm a homer but unless he is a big BBall fan, you have to ask yourself, why Kentucky football?

i am trying to fathom how he goes from telling bo he's solid on the 14th to having a recruiting site reporting he is switching his commit to UK just 3 days later.,

exactly, even his twitter account on the 15th he talks about being a saftey for N. Don't get it.

Greetings from the $EC

adma.gif

My hunch is that he's looking to see how much love Bo & co. will show after his visit to Kentucky. I think we sent everyone except the waterboy to Westerkamp's house last year to seal the deal. If he switches, that means the KY staff did a good job selling early playing time vs. a shot at playing time. Personally, I'd rather be the worst player at the best school than the best player at the worst.

My hunch is that he's looking to see how much love Bo & co. will show after his visit to Kentucky. I think we sent everyone except the waterboy to Westerkamp's house last year to seal the deal. If he switches, that means the KY staff did a good job selling early playing time vs. a shot at playing time. Personally, I'd rather be the worst player at the best school than the best player at the worst.

I would say he has a fairly decent chance of early playing time here as well

It was random guys on 247 saying he was to switch, and he takes down something that says "commited cornhusker" on his twitter so that makes him a goner? I just don't see him switching when Bo and him have become close and his teammate and bestfriend already lives here and goes to class.

It was random guys on 247 saying he was to switch, and he takes down something that says "commited cornhusker" on his twitter so that makes him a goner? I just don't see him switching when Bo and him have become close and his teammate and bestfriend already lives here and goes to class.

Who's that? (sorry, I only get into recruiting after the bowl game :( )

Courtney Love

• Fire 1

Courtney Love

edit: damnit, jsneb beat me to it.

• Fire 1