S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

If Bo "let" this happen he needs to be fired yesterday. Marrow is doing exactly what a college coach does. Personal relationships and business relationships should not intertwine. When they do you get a staff of friends that get out recruited by a GA.

Do you think Bo, as competitive as he is, let them have one of his best recruits? Come on man :confucius

I do not think he did but he is a stubborn and paranoid man by all accounts

Yes, but not too the point of stupidity....

Now bo is paranoid? Personal attacks, particularly those without any good basis, are uncalled for.

The hiring your buddies bit still makes me laugh though. Beck and fisher have both proven to be tremendous personnel decisions, despite the cronyism complaints at the time. Ekeler and papuchis look pretty good in retrospect as well.

Now bo is paranoid? Personal attacks, particularly those without any good basis, are uncalled for.

The hiring your buddies bit still makes me laugh though. Beck and fisher have both proven to be tremendous personnel decisions, despite the cronyism complaints at the time. Ekeler and papuchis look pretty good in retrospect as well.

Dont you ever say that Ekeler was good again. Now go was your mouth out. That dude came almost as close as John Blake did in getting us on probation with the NCAA.

Dont you ever say that Ekeler was good again. Now go was your mouth out. That dude came almost as close as John Blake did in getting us on probation with the NCAA.

I remember this. It's funny when you see people say we need a guy who knows how to toe the line in recruiting, well Ek was that guy. Believe it was either the Charles Jackson or the Tevin Mitchell recruitment that got him canned IIRC.

I remember this. It's funny when you see people say we need a guy who knows how to toe the line in recruiting, well Ek was that guy. Believe it was either the Charles Jackson or the Tevin Mitchell recruitment that got him canned IIRC.

Can someone elaborate on this a little further? Being fairly new to recruiting I have not spent a lot of time reading into what was done in the past.

Marcus McWilson@MMcWilson4

A school is bigger than its athletics!

Really? Oh...wait...why do we have so much attention in our athletic department on academics? How exactly did we get so many academic all Americans?

It is almost like he is trying to convince himself....

That and some people around him at school are likely mocking his Kentucky commit and calling him out on it. You know how teenagers are.