CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

It's easy for Christian to talk trash when he doesn't know sh#t. J - saying.

I'm a little surprised that Christian is being this way. I thought his decommit was rather amiable and just a parting of ways...............not the bitterness it seems to be fostering. Am I totally off-base in why he changed his mind on the Huskers?

I'm a little surprised that Christian is being this way. I thought his decommit was rather amiable and just a parting of ways...............not the bitterness it seems to be fostering. Am I totally off-base in why he changed his mind on the Huskers?

We changed our minds not lazy lacouture

• Fire 1

We changed our minds not lazy lacouture

OK, thanks. I thought it was mutual.........

I think most people on internet boards have to be die hard fans and therefore see things from that perspective. I just hope that these 18 yr old kids realize that by coming to nu they are immediately elevated to rock star status and will start early if they are hard working studs. If they go somewhere else it is gonna be five deep roster with 5* talent. I don't get it. It seems a no brained to me.

So I'm struggling to find where Christian talked sh#t about NU. Never has. It was a mutual split. Get it through your heads people. The ill will by some people is a joke. Wish a kid luck and let it go.

You won't find it publicly bro, my sister is in the same grade as them, goes to southwest, and is in the group of girls that hangs out with football kids, I know plenty of things said

I do have to say i really believe he left us out of that post on purpose. We were the first ones to call him out on his BS with the moving around, committing, and continuously looking for other offers he wanted. I dont believe it was as amicable as some think. I believe the coaches werent happy about him looking for more offers and was using us as a stepping stone. He didnt care and snubbed his nose at it. The split was mutual but probably not real amicable.

So I'm struggling to find where Christian talked sh#t about NU. Never has. It was a mutual split. Get it through your heads people. The ill will by some people is a joke. Wish a kid luck and let it go.

You won't find it publicly bro, my sister is in the same grade as them, goes to southwest, and is in the group of girls that hangs out with football kids, I know plenty of things said

Do you mind if you tell us some of the stuff he said about NU? :snacks:

I like how Priest didn't respond or RT his tweet. I'm not guna believe anything Ladoucher says.

Some on twitter asked him about the tweet and if it was true....Priest said no, it is not true...said he didn't know where that came from...

If anything, that hopefully pushes him farther from LSU. When we get hardons over recruits, we're kinda creepy... when a recruit gets a hardon over another recruit, you've clearly crossed some lines.

I like how Priest didn't respond or RT his tweet. I'm not guna believe anything Ladoucher says.

Some on twitter asked him about the tweet and if it was true....Priest said no, it is not true...said he didn't know where that came from...

If anything, that hopefully pushes him farther from LSU. When we get hardons over recruits, we're kinda creepy... when a recruit gets a hardon over another recruit, you've clearly crossed some lines.

Beyond creepy.

Wow.