CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

Nebraska doesnt seem to be pulling kids out of arizona like it used to, didnt Beck even coach at a Arizona high school? i like seeing kids from my state end up huskers hope they can get that going again since ASU and UA do a terrible job keeping kids instate

Not sure how we used to but we got the best player out of AZ this year, Siesay and Moss last year and Peat the year before that. Granted, two of those are JUCOs but we've been getting some of the best players in the state.

Nebraska doesnt seem to be pulling kids out of arizona like it used to, didnt Beck even coach at a Arizona high school? i like seeing kids from my state end up huskers hope they can get that going again since ASU and UA do a terrible job keeping kids instate

Not sure how we used to but we got the best player out of AZ this year, Siesay and Moss last year and Peat the year before that. Granted, two of those are JUCOs but we've been getting some of the best players in the state.

didnt really think about the jucos good point hopefully Moss and those guys will be as good as prince and Hagg, marcel jones wasnt halfbad either

If this is true with Priest, is it safe to assume that we are 2-3 on the "Big" commits? I was thinking back and the ones we miseed under Pelini where we were in it to the end were Owa, Andrus Peat, and now Priest. The ones we got so far would be Aaron Green (although didn't pan out) and Terrell Newby.

I did not include Baker Steinkuhler since he was a legacy or Adam Taylor because he was committed to LSU first.

Can anyone think of one or two or more that I couldn't remember?

If this is true with Priest, is it safe to assume that we are 2-3 on the "Big" commits? I was thinking back and the ones we miseed under Pelini where we were in it to the end were Owa, Andrus Peat, and now Priest. The ones we got so far would be Aaron Green (although didn't pan out) and Terrell Newby.

I did not include Baker Steinkuhler since he was a legacy or Adam Taylor because he was committed to LSU first.

Can anyone think of one or two or more that I couldn't remember?

No big surprised or big commits left besides the potential of Clark....once we get the latest that is. Otherwise we are likely to close out with Martienz, Sayles, Johnson and another player.