SIGNED OT Zach Hannon

Warrior10

he is visiting mizzou on monday with another mizzou commit

Visit on Monday is with Mizzou commits Anthony Sherrils and Nick Ramirez (who I'm sure you are all familiar with) as well as with Jamone Boyd.

I hope these kids are smart enough to realize that now that Missouri is in the SEC Pinkel will probably be gone in 2 years.

Sorry to come on your board and flame but posts like this are just stupid.

That bell is sitting pretty in Lincoln.

ok, whats your point? You won a game 2 years ago, what does that have to do with Pinkel's job security 2 years from now or the recruitment of Zach Hannon? Came here and shared accurate information, not to get into a dumb pissing match

ok, whats your point? You won a game 2 years ago, what does that have to do with Pinkel's job security 2 years from now or the recruitment of Zach Hannon? Came here and shared accurate information, not to get into a dumb pissing match

My point is we won. End of story.

Hannon said he didn't make his decision Saturday because his mother wasn't able to be present.

“Only because my mom wasn't able to come down,” Hannon said. “Like I said, I don't know how I'm going to commit yet, but if I decide to come down to either city,Fayetteville or Lincoln, then I'm going to have my whole family come down with me.”

That quote right there has got to make you think he is going to arkansas. "the only reason i didnt commit is bc my mom wasnt there"

Yep CMT1525, sounds like a heavy lean to ARK to me ... "smiling" saying, “I'm not going to say anything right there,” Hannon said smiling. “But I'm just going to say it's always good to come down to Arkansas. That's all I'm going to say.” This is what he said before your quote.

Not good.

I dont know how you can commit to a team when you dont even know who the coach is going to be in a year from now. Not that the head coach matters but the position coaches do. If he does good luck to him nothing wrong with choosing the school that you think best fits you.

• Fire 1

Derail again: Mizzo can't run that offense in the SEC, just like they usually could not run it vs OU, UT and NU. The difference, they will be facing fast defenses like that almost every week.

Bingo.

Not to mention that while their Defense was good compared to some of the weaker Big 12 teams (they were generally somewhere around 4th/5th in the Big 12 (depending on A&M). They will be lucky to crack the top 8 in the SEC. Not a lot of Defenses the likes of Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State to run it up on.

I dont know how you can commit to a team when you dont even know who the coach is going to be in a year from now. Not that the head coach matters but the position coaches do. If he does good luck to him nothing wrong with choosing the school that you think best fits you.

I had this exact discussion with a buddy. There will be some shuffling around of personel at Arky. He will more than likely be part of a transitioning recruitment class that will have growing pains. Wish him the best if he goes there, but I would think we would have a better sales pitch getting him here.