DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

Ya f#*k him.

This type comment is not okay. If this were my son, I would take a great deal of offense to it. Comment on the situation, not the person. Recruits read these pages.

I am going to ban your account for 7 days.

Spread the word, wiseguy comments need to and are going to come to a stop.

This board is so soft, smgdmfh

I agree these comments aren't necessary but What happened to the 3 strike policy? Power trip?

Maybe we should go back and read what everyone had to say about Cody green leaving?

The new influx of assine posters. Everyone wanted the Mods to crack down.

• Fire 1

Ya f#*k him.

This type comment is not okay. If this were my son, I would take a great deal of offense to it. Comment on the situation, not the person. Recruits read these pages.

Not sure if 7 days is that necessary. A verbal warning would have sufficed.

Ya f#*k him.

Yeah, the racist guy gets three days but being angry at a wishy washy player gets 7?

Yeah, the racist guy gets three days but being angry at a wishy washy player gets 7?

If 7 days are the case, then mods should go back through all the decommit threads and give 7 days to anyone that has made a disparaging remark to a player that's decommited....

Ya f#*k him.

I agree these comments aren't necessary but What happened to the 3 strike policy? Power trip?

Maybe we should go back and read what everyone had to say about Cody green leaving?

I agree with this. The derp has been unbearable but......

7 days is waaayy tooo strong. Especially when the racist comment only got 3.

Ya f#*k him.

There's a difference between someone creating an account and trolling and a regular who doesn't cause trouble.

Ya f#*k him.

Am I the only one that finds this quote ironic in light of the fact that the thread title contains "the person's" name? How does one not comment about a person when said person is the topic of the thread?

Ya f#*k him.

Am I the only one that finds this quote ironic in light of the fact that the thread title contains "the person's" name? How does one not comment about a person when said person is the topic of the thread?

Easy, F**K this situation. Not F**K this player. It sucks that he decommited, but it sounded mutual.

This was a mutual decision between the coaches and Christian. I wouldn't at all be surprised if it had to do with the kid's attitude/character. He moved from Midland/Odessa to College Station to Nebraska in High School all so that he could make in roads with the coaching staff of the team(s) he committed to. I think we have a kid here who may have been a cancer to the team. I think the coaches saw that... tested it by telling him he would be at any position on the line and when Christian didn't get his way he bolted. Judging by his actions of moving, moving, moving... I wonder if this kid just wasn't a team player.

Bo has said time and time again... He want's to take the "right kids for the program" over taking numbers to make sure spots are filled. He's taken less kids than he has scholarships for some years because he wasn't going to take a kid who didn't fit exactly what he was looking for. He'd rather have an open space.