Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I think, in general, I'm in favor of keeping the uniforms unchanged. But if they change them for a game, that's not going to kill me.

Concern about score at end of game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uniform they wear.

Thank you! You're fun. Stay that way.

Thanks. You stay golden too, ponyboy. :thumbs:D

ponyboy? lol you're such a hoot!

I think, in general, I'm in favor of keeping the uniforms unchanged. But if they change them for a game, that's not going to kill me.

Concern about score at end of game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uniform they wear.

Thank you! You're fun. Stay that way.

Thanks. You stay golden too, ponyboy. :thumbs:D

ponyboy? lol you're such a hoot!

At first I thought it said playboy. :LOLtartar

Duke thanks for the look back uniforms.

My choices in order

1) 1971

2) 1929 (with a few modifications.) I like the superman type N on the front.

3) 2001

4) 1940

5) The rest are about the same.

I hate Maryland uniforms and Oregon. I think they are horrible.

I was just thinking take the 1971 Uniform and add one or two small black stripes in with the existing stripes just to make it stand out a little more. New...a little black to please a lot who think there should be some black....but not outlandish.

Both sides had to see this coming. Because if Osborne was really 'that' traditional towards college football, he'd have the enrolled students in student-seating closer to the field, like every other school does.

Oh yeah...forgot...$$$.

Every time I read one of your posts, a small piece of me dies inside....

But I actually do agree with you, FWIW.

For those that are too young to remember...

Thanks for that kick to the gut!!! I could take you to within a couple of seats from where I saw that happen. For what ever reason I had my binoculars focused on Jackson that play. I felt sick to my stomach then and kind of ill watching it now. But damn those NU v OU games were the best ever weren't they?

For the record, I'm under 30 (27) and don't really like this, unless they come out with something amazing, which I doubt.

41 and love it...time to get with the times....kids today are different..if you think uniforms don't spark an interest your still working on your Texas Instruments. I hope its the Wisconsin game and I hope we come out totally hyped...

Rumors already flying around from people who know "insiders" saying that black will be in the uni's. Honeslty....I am pretty excited about this. One game won't hurt....I'd love to see NEB sporting black when they host Wisconsin at home for the BIG10 opener.

Or Michigan