SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Larry Jacobson, John Dutton, Randy Schleusener, the Vedrals, a few we swung on and missed like Riley Reiff, and some I've missed. I think perhaps we should not ignore South Dakota.

The Dakotas, SW Minnesota and NW Iowa have a lot of talent left on the table every year. Not an overwhelming amount, but there have been about 5 kids I know of from SD that should have been offered. There is just no exposure for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah! A great season in the state of South Dakota! You all know about the tremendous football played in South Dakota right? It clearly parallels the football played in California, Texas, and Florida.

:blink:

And.....?

And?

I think it's fairly obviously. We're actively recruiting another Micah Kriekmeyer...a 5 year bench warming wasted scholarship.

Riley Reiff

Yeah! A great season in the state of South Dakota! You all know about the tremendous football played in South Dakota right? It clearly parallels the football played in California, Texas, and Florida.

And.....?

And?

I think it's fairly obviously. We're actively recruiting another Micah Kriekmeyer...a 5 year bench warming wasted scholarship.

Riley Reiff

I guess if a kid didn't play football in California, Texas, or Florida they can't have talent??? I only wish it were that simple!

And.....?

And?

That's one reason why kids attend camps and combines to see how they measure up to other kids. In this case it was the other kids that were trying to measure up to Gerry. Nathan was the MVP of the Nebraska Under Armour camp. Showed his explosiveness by hitting 10-7 in the broadjump and 33" for vertical. Explosive athlete. Runs a 10.7 100. 205 lbs & strong. That's good in any state.

And.....?

And?

That's one reason why kids attend camps and combines to see how they measure up to other kids. In this case it was the other kids that were trying to measure up to Gerry. Nathan was the MVP of the Nebraska Under Armour camp. Showed his explosiveness by hitting 10-7 in the broadjump and 33" for vertical. Explosive athlete. Runs a 10.7 100. 205 lbs & strong. That's good in any state.

Agreed

And.....?

And?

How many Div 1 offers did Micah have? Compare it to Gerry then come back and tell us how stupid of a comparison that was. Thanks!

And.....?

And?

How many Div 1 offers did Micah have? Compare it to Gerry then come back and tell us how stupid of a comparison that was. Thanks!

Don't hold your breath. He won't be here anymore.

And.....?

And?

Don't hold your breath. He won't be here anymore.

Haha thanks for the heads up! New to this board after being on another for years. I completely understand people critiquing a recruit and giving their opinion but making such stupid ill informed comments gets me going!