SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

I don't wanna be that guy, but can we try and keep the personal attacks/name-calling at bay please? I realize people are not always going to agree with each other here and that's okay. All I ask is that we disagree respectfully and keep it moving. Purposely flame-baiting one another for whatever reason derails the thread.

I'd appreciate the courtesy.

• Fire 2

He also had an in-home with Joseph last night. They watched film on Georgia and went over some calls and signals we got confused on etc.

Always wondered, do they give him some things to start studying?

Obviously depends on the recruit but it would seem he has the size and speed to be physically ready to play right away, the only thing he would need to do is learn the defense, which is obviously very tough for a saftey in Bos system. Bo will no doubt have to dumby down the defense a bit for all the young guys we are going to have to play, so its really a matter of who has the best understanding of the d....as usual. Just wondering if they maybe gave him some basic concepts to study or left some film at his house.

He also had an in-home with Joseph last night. They watched film on Georgia and went over some calls and signals we got confused on etc.
Always wondered, do they give him some things to start studying? Obviously depends on the recruit but it would seem he has the size and speed to be physically ready to play right away, the only thing he would need to do is learn the defense, which is obviously very tough for a saftey in Bos system. Bo will no doubt have to dumby down the defense a bit for all the young guys we are going to have to play, so its really a matter of who has the best understanding of the d....as usual. Just wondering if they maybe gave him some basic concepts to study or left some film at his house.

Not really anything for them to study. Basically just try and meet once a week to go over film and what they want to do next season

As stated a while ago I know this kid. He has already put on some weight - built well for a safety

384757_10150984757460706_508200027_n.jpg

Wow that dude is way more ripped than I expected! Is it weird though that to me it looks like his head is photo shopped on that body? Not saying it is but it just doesn't look like it belongs lol. Anyway he looks to be a real fast freight train hitting you he could really end up being a gem I have a feeling.