Who is the #2 football player on the team?

Its pretty obvious that Rex is our best player, but me and some friends at work were talking about this the other day and we had a hard time agreeing on who the second best football player on the team.

Pretty much every season there have been several players that could be interchangeable at #2, but this season seems a bit trickier.

So what do you guys think?

There is a list of guys that I could say:

Will compton, Kenny Bell, Spencer Long, Choi, Taylor (don't laugh), Ben Cotton (Once again, don't laugh), Eric Martin (when he gets playing time), and maybe a couple of others.

HOWEVER... My pick has to be Damion Stafford!!!

If he plays like he did at the end of last season, I'd probably say Andrew Green.

He's come a long way but it seems a stretch to say that he'd be as dominant as the #2 best player on the team. Maybe he makes that leap, I'd be delighted.

Hopefully it is somebody on D though. Maybe Cam Meredith returns to form. How did Baker do last year? Seemed he was mostly invisible or maybe the focus was just elsewhere.