Martinez QB Camp Update

Fine. I'll be the (maybe) first one to say this; Taylor is gonna pass @ 64%+ for the season, and for a rediculous amount of yards. He has the recievers, tight ends, and the running game to to balance it. The man is putting in a sh!t load of time on his own dime and clock. He WANTS to win and he's proving it by taking initiative to be a better player and leader. Good for him for accepting his faults and trying to better them. He's leading through action, not words. We need more guys like this.

Go at em Taylor! F*ck sh!t up my good man!!!

+1

It is fun to have (Southern California quarterback) Matt Barkley room with (Arkansas quarterback) Tyler Wilson. This group, I watched them work out, and they were slinging the ball. They can really throw it, and this might be the best group of quarterbacks we ever had."

LINK

I'm not positive who's who in the picture. But that might be Matt Barkley far left (stoner guy). And maybe Tyler Wilson second from right (man-crush guy).

G1C4J.png

The guy second from the right seems to have a man crush, and the guy on the far left is probably stoned.

And the guy just to his right with his hat on backwards epitomizes my feelings on 'T-Magic'...lol

bro_fc6a7c_783693.jpeg

maybe it's just the angle, but doesn't TM look like he is throwing off that back foot, STILL?

G1C4J.png

The guy second from the right seems to have a man crush, and the guy on the far left is probably stoned.

And the guy just to his right with his hat on backwards epitomizes my feelings on 'T-Magic'...lol

maybe it's just the angle, but doesn't TM look like he is throwing off that back foot, STILL?

There is no smiley for what I want to say to you right now.

• Fire 1

G1C4J.png

bro_fc6a7c_783693.jpeg

It looks like you have absolutely no idea one way or the other. Here are a few pictures from well-established quarterbacks that look similar, or could easily be misinterpreted to look "bad" if you couldn't see their feet and were only looking at the torso:

slideshow_707014_falcons.0908_CC31.JPG

226706-new-england-patriots-quarterback-tom-brady-throws-an-interception-agai.jpg

ncf_u_rmallett_400.jpg

tb_bucsGR.jpg

• Fire 2

It looks like you have absolutely no idea one way or the other. Here are a few pictures from well-established quarterbacks that look similar, or could easily be misinterpreted to look "bad" if you couldn't see their feet and were only looking at the torso:

Solid examples there, Landlord. +1