CB Jonathan Cook [Alabama - Signed NLI]

Nexus

What's the hate on him for? At this point, he's more committed to us than any other school. Hence, the commit tag. I'll come back and eat crow if he decommits, but count me as one who's confident he sees what we do with DB's here at Nebraska.

I don't think people are hating on him, I think people realize that a home state offer is hard to say no to sometimes especially in the sout. I really think he is ours as long as Bama doesnt offer, if they do offer then good luck Mr. cook. If they don't then we look forward to seeing you suit up as a Husker!!!! GBR!!!

That's my point. What offer? He's not getting one, we can all relax now. GBR.

An Auburn offer would put us in a similar position as well.

I think I'm a little more optimistic than the rest. I'll say 70-30 for him leaving verses staying.

I agree. I get the fact that he's an Alabama kid. I understand that an offer from Alabama or Auburn would be a "gift from god". Still, he's publicly committed to Nebraska, and that can't count for less than a 30% shot barring addtional evidence to the contrary.