SIGNED OT David Knevel

WTF HEDLEY!!!!

You can thank 70 pts from Wisky for this. This will have ramifications on recruiting. We are the laughing stock now and all recruiting momentum vanished thanks to that game.

Easy for you to say that now since your prediction never came through before the game. There are other teams that are worse than us that are having no problems with recruiting. If one game made the difference, he was not that high on us to begin with.

What teams got completely embarrassed on national television last weekend? You don't think this sticks in kids heads? Urban and Saban will love nothing more than to make sure any guys we share on the recruiting front hear about it over and over again.

He was a very heavy NU lean and was told several times it would be coming very soon on regards to him pulling the trigger. Then we get abused on television and he wants to visit Bama again aka who nebraska used to be.

Don't compare our 90s program to Bama's now. Never would Osborne resort to the things Saban does on a regular bases.

U$C got embarrased plenty of times this year and they still have a top 5 class. And don't forget that they started the season #1

Word is since he is a Canadian HS prospect and citizen and not an American HS athlete it is okay to pay him to come to your college. So....I would think we are out of it for David since we can't outdo Bama/$EC schools for his commit.

What teams got completely embarrassed on national television last weekend? You don't think this sticks in kids heads? Urban and Saban will love nothing more than to make sure any guys we share on the recruiting front hear about it over and over again.

He was a very heavy NU lean and was told several times it would be coming very soon on regards to him pulling the trigger. Then we get abused on television and he wants to visit Bama again aka who nebraska used to be.

regardless of the outcome of the game if he was sure that NU was where he wanted to go he would have verballed. the only thing that game did was give him cover to visit other schools.

Hedley this is where you went wrong. Yes, he is very interested. But knevel had always said he would LIKE to make decision last week, however he had NEVER said he was. It was more scuttlebutt from another board thinking he'd pull the trigger after the Wisky visit and that was never the case.

Now do I believe he ends up here. Yes. Does the 70 points mean anything. Not near as much as certain people would want it to. There were/are far bigger assets that DONU has to offer that have them in the position with David than their performance.

Your backlash from that thread was your appeared, maybe cockiness is the word I can use, about thinking you have a secret that no one else knows and are "better" than others because of so. It is about how a poster goes about this that gets on a lot of people nerves here. We have had posters that came here trying to thump there chest about "being in the know" that have left because they couldn't handle the amount of crow that they had to eat. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

• Fire 2

Hedley this is where you went wrong. Yes, he is very interested. But knevel had always said he would LIKE to make decision last week, however he had NEVER said he was. It was more scuttlebutt from another board thinking he'd pull the trigger after the Wisky visit and that was never the case.

Now do I believe he ends up here. Yes. Does the 70 points mean anything. Not near as much as certain people would want it to. There were/are far bigger assets that DONU has to offer that have them in the position with David than their performance.

Your backlash from that thread was your appeared, maybe cockiness is the word I can use, about thinking you have a secret that no one else knows and are "better" than others because of so. It is about how a poster goes about this that gets on a lot of people nerves here. We have had posters that came here trying to thump there chest about "being in the know" that have left because they couldn't handle the amount of crow that they had to eat. You aren't the first and won't be the last.

I am more than happy to eat crow for it as I said I would in my thread awhile back. A certain player told me he expected Knevel to be N very soon based on things he said on his visit. I ran with it, but this beating, if Alabama offers. Will be another nail Saban can put in Knevels coffin to lock him up.