What should Eichorst do?

Bradr

WSED? What should Eichorst do?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do nothing until the season is over. Then we will talk.

Exactly.

1 year. he gets1 year. if it doesnt get less wierd and we dont start looking more like a balanced mentally healthy team, he is gone. this big win/big loss crap is too much work and not healthy. you can't build a top 10 program that way, let alone live that way

Even if it results in 10 or 11 crazy wins? Please. Refrain from this stuff until the season is over. This wouldnt quit if they were being paid to. The 9, 10 wins is still going to happen this year. Wanna set our program back another 10 steps? Fire another 9 win coach.

Just a question for all of you. Are you really happy with this win. Do you truly feel this team can compete with the likes of Oregon, KState, Bama, Florida, Oklahoma, SC. Do you see the improvement that we thought we would. Do you have a time table as to what you want and when you demand it?.

I am glad we won, but I really don't think it was a quality win. Northwestern got tired and Taylor caught fire. Do you think Bama or the list above would have melted down like Northwestern did.

Are we really headed in the right direction. Do you look at this group and feel it is a close bound team/staff?

I really do not want to see a coaching, even though I do not feel we have quality coaching, but I do not want to start over. In your heart do you really believe Bo is making progress.

Just a question for all of you. Are you really happy with this win. Do you truly feel this team can compete with the likes of Oregon, KState, Bama, Florida, Oklahoma, SC. Do you see the improvement that we thought we would. Do you have a time table as to what you want and when you demand it?.

I am glad we won, but I really don't think it was a quality win. Northwestern got tired and Taylor caught fire. Do you think Bama or the list above would have melted down like Northwestern did.

Are we really headed in the right direction. Do you look at this group and feel it is a close bound team/staff?

I really do not want to see a coaching, even though I do not feel we have quality coaching, but I do not want to start over. In your heart do you really believe Bo is making progress.

I'm happy with the win. I'm not happy with how we got the win, but we got the win nevertheless.

I think we can go up against most defenses and move the ball. There's that much talent on the offensive side of the ball. Defensively and special teams wise, we are not fundamentally sound, although we were defensively today.

Bottom line is, the turnovers MUST stop. We can not constantly turn the ball over like we do and expect our defense to save us like they did a couple of times today. No turnovers in the second half though.

Kolter had 35 yards rushing on 14 attempts. Take Mark's 80 yard TD rush and he has 38 yards on 15 attempts. Siemian was 15/35 for 116 yards. Defensively it was a good performance. I haven't seen so many tip balls and near interceptions, so what we were doing must have worked today. We gave up 28, but one was a big play and one was a short field a la turnover.

The point is, the team looked better, but we have to stop the turnovers. We have to stop shooting ourselves in our feet.

• Fire 1