SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

... although, to be fair, I think he was mainly talking about not going after other commits in the same conference, which isn't the case now. And he's not in the B1G anymore so technically his above statement stands.

I'd think Rose, Bando, and all the other guys along with the coaches should be able to keep him in the fold.

BB is such a ******* ****.

We need to form a lynch mob. Only, instead of lynching him, let's all go to Arky and kick him in the balls. Who's in Huskerboard?

This guy.

I'd think Rose, Bando, and all the other guys along with the coaches should be able to keep him in the fold.

We need to form a lynch mob. Only, instead of lynching him, let's all go to Arky and kick him in the balls. Who's in Huskerboard?

This guy.

You guys can have him i'll just take his wife. bret-bielema-wife.jpg

This guy.

The things that money will buy you....

This guy.

id ask for a refund......

This guy.

id ask for a refund......

For Bielema? She was probably the best he could get.