Prepare to be very happy

5 to play 4

That eliminates all JUCO guys. It better not be someone like Boaz Joseph. Not that I don't like him, he just wouldn't make me very happy. Very happy would be Priest, Newby, Jojo, Hunt, and maybe Knevel. Is it one of those 5?

you will find out sometime after this post who it is!

You will find out right after someone annonces and Hedley says that was the same info he had. This whole thread is a joke.

• Fire 1

Knevel would be a great pick up, but based on HL's post in Knevel's thread that it isn't him. I will guess a high profile HS DT, perhaps the young man in OH or, as an even longer shot, Vanderdoes. Otherwise it I would guess an o-line prospect. Maybe Cochran or they got the UCLA commit to flip.

On the staff front, it isn't a secret that Bo wants to give Marrow a permanent spot. I would guess Cotton or Brown would be who leaves to make that work. Maybe both go and Stai joins Garrison.

I find it interesting that Hedley is getting chastised about being vague with recruiting... when two or three specific posters go into a recruit's thread and basically say "i know something about this guy, but i can't tell any of you." and nobody give them any guff. So the difference is, Hedley says a guy is going to commit but doesn't say which one, whereas the other guys say they know something about a specific guy, but won't say if it's good or bad. Same damn difference to me.

• Fire 5

Listen guys,

We don't need to be chasing this poster off. He may have some good info and I am going to give him a chance.

However, I have explained to him when it comes to this, there is a vetting process he must go through. So let's vet him, not run him off. Give the guy a shot.

Listen guys,

We don't need to be chasing this poster off. He may have some good info and I am going to give him a chance.

However, I have explained to him when it comes to this, there is a vetting process he must go through. So let's vet him, not run him off. Give the guy a shot.

did you find out who he really is?