Scott Frost

Not anytime soon, but someday, we need to get Scott Frost back here as the Head Coach of NU.

His parents would love that.

I don't think they live in NE anymore. otoh, I'm sure they'd love to see him as head coach someday--both of them being UNL alumni.

I'd like to see Frost come back to the Huskers. But I'm not sure there's a spot for him just now.

Not anytime soon, but someday, we need to get Scott Frost back here as the Head Coach of NU.

I can only imagine how people would react if we hired a position coach as our next head coach. Regardless who he is, that would get a lot of heat, and for good reason.

Hence the "not anytime soon" preface.

I can only imagine how people would react if we hired a position coach as our next head coach. Regardless who he is, that would get a lot of heat, and for good reason.

Which is probably why he said "someday" rather than right now. He'll be a coordinator, if not a HC, elsewhere before he ever gets the opportunity to come back to Lincoln as a coach.

Frost either goes with Kelly or moves to another college. He won't ever be at NU while TO is still in the ear of people. That bridge got burned.

I don't know everything when it comes to Nebraska football, especially behind the scenes things during the 90's and early 00's.

What happened with Dr Tom and Frost?