#TeamJack Super Thread

Nothing like a message board of full grown men crying, just goes to show how much more this is than football. I work very closely with children everyday of my life at a homeless shelter and to be completely honest, I don't care if we lose every game this year. My season is already made. When people ask me why I love Nebraska football and why I love this state, this will forever be what I show them. Go Big Red! =]

It was a great moment for the state of Nebraska, and our program. It definitely brought a tear to my eye. I've probably watched the video 20 times.... However.... I would be soooooooo pissed if we lost every game this year...

Nothing like a message board of full grown men crying, just goes to show how much more this is than football. I work very closely with children everyday of my life at a homeless shelter and to be completely honest, I don't care if we lose every game this year. My season is already made. When people ask me why I love Nebraska football and why I love this state, this will forever be what I show them. Go Big Red! =]

It was a great moment for the state of Nebraska, and our program. It definitely brought a tear to my eye. I've probably watched the video 20 times.... However.... I would be soooooooo pissed if we lost every game this year...

It was obviously an exaggeration lol. If we lose every game this year, there's gonna be a hell of a lot more crying than this.

Jack with the Martinez boys after the game.

taylorbrosteamjack.jpeg

not to detract, but the brother in the middle has that classic martinez dumbfounded look.

Sorry but in my opinion, this comment has no place in this thread. It was a cheap and tasteless statement on your part. That can certainly be your opinion, but start another thread if you want.

• Fire 7

This defines Nebraska football. Plain and simple. The 5 MNC's, 3 Hypesman etc are great, but this defines a program. WOW!

I also think of what a blessing Little Jack has been to this team.

I will remember this moment during the season, before I post some thread about how we looked or lost etc......

Lots of classy comments from SEC fans, etc. on ESPN. Only a few boneheads. Nice to see there are people out there that still care about what's important. I drove down last year only to have the game cancelled. This makes me wish I would have made the trip this year. It's a bummer I missed it..

http://espn.go.com/ncf/conversations/_/id/9142300/jack-hoffman-7-scores-nebraska-cornhuskers-spring-game

not to detract, but the brother in the middle has that classic martinez dumbfounded look.

Sorry but in my opinion, this comment has no place in this thread. It was a cheap and tasteless statement on your part. That can certainly be your opinion, but start another thread if you want.

you are not sorry and it was neither cheap nor tasteless. it was an observation regarding the resemblance of one brother to another. it would be foolish to start another thread for such a simple and innocuous observation.

• Fire 1

TD Jack is getting a lot of positive comments. Even from rival school fans, a vast majority of them are standing up and applauding for Jack Hoffman and the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

But i heard we only had 60,000 folks in the stands. While that is a lot, I think attendance would have been higher if it was known that something so classy and memorable was going to happen during a Spring Game.

But maybe it was a good thing as well that it was televised on BTN.