Which Scandal is the worse for the President & Country

One of the biggest reasons besides the obvious that we can not afford to have this douche as our President is the simple fact that he has caused My family's small business thousands and thousands of dollars that we can not afford to lose anymore. I am sure that we are not alone in this even though some people seem to want to turn a blind eye.

sounds like your family's small business just needs to earn more or they need to find different jobs. easy solution.

He could ask his family why they are blaming it on Obama and Obamacare when the regulations won't affect their small business. Maybe that wouldn't fit their agenda against Obama, or they wouldn't have anyone to blame their failed business on but themselves.

Our business is 100 years old and we like the size it is. It has nothing to do with whether we will be forced to carry or not carry Group insurance but more the fact of the rising premiums. Thanks though

One of the biggest reasons besides the obvious that we can not afford to have this douche as our President is the simple fact that he has caused My family's small business thousands and thousands of dollars that we can not afford to lose anymore. I am sure that we are not alone in this even though some people seem to want to turn a blind eye.

sounds like your family's small business just needs to earn more or they need to find different jobs. easy solution.

He could follow Romney's advice and just borrow from his parents. Amiright?

LMAO good advice

I think it's ironic that the same group of people that will blame the President for the IRS mess are the same folks that decry the fact that he's given any credit at all for the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Yes Bin Laden is dead - great. I give the Obama team credit for getting rid of him. But Obama's boasts that the terrorist group was on the run - is contradicted by Libya (and the Obama team didn't want that narrative to be anything different - thus blaiming the terrorist attack on a you tube video - pathetic). Similiar to Bush's "Mission Accomplished".

A good deed (killing Bin Laden) can not cover the other issues. Ethics doesn't work that way.

It is always good to get an ethics lesson. It is a subject I want to understand better.

Is it ethical to continue to post statements like "I wonder if the military was told to 'stand down' in any of those and if our citizens were killed while under a prolonged attack" when the 'stand down' rumor has been completely shredded with facts about military logistics such as how long it takes to get a fighter jet airborne and how far the refueling assets were located. Further, Special Operation Command Africa choose to keep 4 soldiers in Tripoli vs. Benghazi.

Also on the topics of ethics, how ethical is it to post an editorial is is less factual than an Al Qaeda video featuring Osama? That last link you posted...http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348810/nixon-fair-comparison-victor-davis-hanson ...seems to fit that bill.

Not to conjure up the whole Libya thing again, but what do you say to the people, who think we should have had some forces on alert on September 11th. Should we have been better prepared for the possibility of an attack.

That might have been the proactive, forward thinking response - esp in those sensitive places in the MidEast

Wow.......just.....wow........

He could ask his family why they are blaming it on Obama and Obamacare when the regulations won't affect their small business. Maybe that wouldn't fit their agenda against Obama, or they wouldn't have anyone to blame their failed business on but themselves.

So the high premiums for group insurance aren't affecting us thanks I will remind our agant next week when we meet again.

Have you asked your agent why your premiums were going up before "Obamacare"? And don't say they never did because everyone knows that healthcare premiums have been going up for several years.

Our premiums were going up a lot the last few years but it was because we had a few employees who, unfortunately, came down with cancer or other major health problems which caused our usage to go way up. Now, we currently don't have any of those employees anymore due to retirement or (unfortunately) death. Our premiums are actually going down slightly this year.

HOWEVER.....we are told by multiple insurance companies that be prepared for next year because our insurance costs are going to go up a lot. And, interestingly.....it appears as of now that our employees won't have as good of plan as they currently have.

OBAMACARE.

Since 1999, [2009 article] health insurance premiums for families rose 131%, the report found, far more than the general rate of inflation, which increased 28% over the same period. Overall, health care in the United States is expected to cost $2.6 trillion this year, or 17% of the nation’s economy, according to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

http://business.time.com/2009/09/16/health-insurance-premiums-up-131-in-last-ten-years/

Our business is 100 years old and we like the size it is. It has nothing to do with whether we will be forced to carry or not carry Group insurance but more the fact of the rising premiums. Thanks though

Premium increase have been occuring for many years before Obamacare. Further, the rate of increase really hasn't change dramatically with the introduction of Obama care.

If you tell me what state you are in, I bet I can find some data to confirm what I just posted.

What have been the premium increase % for the past 10 years for your family business policy?

Our premiums were going up a lot the last few years but it was because we had a few employees who, unfortunately, came down with cancer or other major health problems which caused our usage to go way up. Now, we currently don't have any of those employees anymore due to retirement or (unfortunately) death. Our premiums are actually going down slightly this year.

HOWEVER.....we are told by multiple insurance companies that be prepared for next year because our insurance costs are going to go up a lot. And, interestingly.....it appears as of now that our employees won't have as good of plan as they currently have.

Exactly

Thread has no mention of Fast and Furious, Non prosecution of Nidal Hassan or the 2012 'Executive Directive' to stand down on deportation.

I mentioned F&F twice. Apparently, having the ATF give a couple thousand guns to Mexican drug lords is no big deal.

It's not that gunwalking is "no big deal." It's that after a while you become numb to the hysterical "this is worse than Watergate!!!!!11!!!1!!!!!" spew.

The boy who cried wolf, so to speak - whether there were wolves or not. Because that boy is only crying wolf when wolves he doesn't like are attacking the sheep. If they're his wolves... crickets.

There's also this. Isn't it crazy that so many people wanted Clinton Impeached because he lied about having an affair, but Obama will get a pass after all of the wrong he and his admin has caused.

Is this as crazy as GWB invading a foreign sovereign nation without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached? I'm going with no. What do you think?

Where is your outrage over the failure to prosecute Bush for "all the wrong he and his admin have caused?"

Not sure if I am following correctly. But which nation are you referring to, or are you speaking of other people who wanted GWB impeached over Iraq.

What?

I don't understand your confusion. Which country did GWB "without cause, against our constitution, without declaration of war, without being impeached" invade?