Josh Mitchell is my new favorite player

Courtney Osborne's sudden lack of playing time made me a firm believer that Bo does have a doghouse. However, I do agree that talent will see the field under most circumstances; at this level, and any other level really....

Was that theory debunked again after news came out of Courtney's concussion issues?

Edit: EZ beat me to it.

With how bad we played at safety at times this year it's really tough for me to picture a coach as competitive as Bo doing something out of spite that hurts his football team.

I dont see it either. We had a star player on our high school team who probably coulda just skipped every practice alltogether and still started both ways. He was that good, and we needed him that bad. Coaches put the best players out there in a high number of scenarios. It takes a pretty drastice situation for the best to not play.

I like it. Had social media been around in the 90's, I am pretty sure Peter, Wistrom etc would have called out some folks for half stepping. Hearing you are lazy form a coach is one thing, hearing a team mate say you are is a whole different level IMO. Peer pressure works. Bo has said the team has some issues, the lack of everyone giving 100% is the key. Quince saying they need to look at some of the "leaders" first is concerning. Starters not putting out, sit their a$$es on the sidelines or send em to the scout team like happened a few years ago.

I liked his comments about Sat and hearing all the BS. Seems like Josh gets "it" and is trying to get the other guys to get "it" as well. Getting curbed stomped 1-2 games a year is BS. It starts up front. Time to get mean.

• Fire 1

If things were so bad that Mitchell felt he needed to go to twitter with this and make it public knowledge, then damn! Things are worse than even I thought they were. I knew we had a lack of leadership on this team. Sounds like Mitchell may be the only one with enough balls to tell it how it is. It didn't used to be this way around here. Too bad.........

it's a new Time.

most of these kids have had cell phones/facebook/texting, etc since they were grade school..

communicating on twitter w each other (hell, literally JM might have been in the same ROOM as VV was when he wrote it) is not strange or weird to them at ALL.

it's all stupid to me, as this is the only place i actually type on the inter-webs, but for 19-21 yr olds? normal.

I think I like this medium to get VV motivated. He apparently can't listen to teammates personally, so air this over the internet where VV apparently likes to go and maybe it will get through to him. The one thing I wonder about with all of this is will JM come out on twitter and make encouraging posts if/when VV decides to pull his head from his hind quarters? This is what would make a great leader in my opinion. Push VV to be his best then if/when he does do this, come JM come back and make an encouraging post.

I guess, to put it simply, Will this be the bad only or will there be what he does well or improvement be blasted over the internet as well. Whatever they can do to motivate these players is good in my book.

Ran into Vincent and Jamal at raisings canes last night.

Anything go on of note? Or were you not being a stalker? :P

Well a few things of note I guess. I was in B****** state last night and it was at like 230. I went up and asked if he was tobi. Basically because I could barely see straight and my group partied with tobi and Kenny bell in Panama City beach over spring break. So he just said no he's not tobi, he's Vincent valentine. He's a big dude. I'm just glad I wasn't a dumbass and said something about seeing Josh's tweets.

• Fire 1
If I recall correctly, CO had concussion issues.

I've heard that as well, but I saw him on the field late last year playing special teams. I'm not saying that he didn't have concussion issues it just seems strange to me that they'd put him out there on high speed situations such as ST?