Manziel

Watched part of the aTm season preview on FoxSports today. Kirk Herbstreit was absolutely gushing all over Manziel. Just went on and on and on about the awesomeness that is Johnny Football. It got to the point where I was actually embarrassed for Herbstriet. I'm pretty sure Herb got a bit of a chub while they were running through Manziel's highlights.

:lol:

He's playing, and he's gonna be pissed.

Thoughts and Prayers for Rice's D.

A&M has also discussed the possibility of a compromise by sitting him for the 2nd half of Rice and Sam Houston State games ;)

Sounds about right. Maybe he should forfeit his scholarship so a deserving member of the TAMU student body can put the scholarship to use. It's not like he's gonna graduate. Or needs the money. I also don't think Rice will be the cupcake game you think it is. I'm not predicting an upset but I wouldn't be surprised to see this game close late 3rd quarter before Johnny Football signs Rices death certificate in the fourth! Too soon???

Oh boy, we're back to that argument!

Luckily, IF they were to find something, it happened after the season, so last season's results, with the possible exception of the Cotton Bowl, would stand.

Yeah, but if he played this year, and the NCAA finds that he did indeed sign those autographs and was paid, all of your results for this year and any further year which he has played are out the window.

He's playing, and he's gonna be pissed.

Thoughts and Prayers for Rice's D.

A&M has also discussed the possibility of a compromise by sitting him for the 2nd half of Rice and Sam Houston State games ;)

I hope he plays in every game this year.

And A&M goes 14-0

Then they vacate the 14 wins when they find Mr. Foosball guilty.

And A&M puts ANOTHER national championship on their stadium

• Fire 1