Welcoming the Wyoming Cowboys to our new turf by trouncing them

Don't take any of this the wrong way, but it must suck to be a Wyoming fan, honestly. All of you Wyoming posters seem nice, and harmless enough, but (serious question) how does it feel to know that your football program will never be anything remotely close to legitimate?

Don't worry about us. We know that we'll be back up at the top soon. We've had to live through some pretty terrible coaches since Joe Tiller had us in the top 10, so we're a pretty resilient bunch.

Ignoring for a second why I don't understand your logic in thinking you will be back up at the top soon (since you've only ever been near the top one singular time ever), when exactly was it that Joe Tiller had you in the top 10?

It definitely couldn't have been that 1996 season that you went 10-2 in right? The one you finished ranked #22 and only got as high as #16 before losing to almighty San Diego State?

Don't take any of this the wrong way, but it must suck to be a Wyoming fan, honestly. All of you Wyoming posters seem nice, and harmless enough, but (serious question) how does it feel to know that your football program will never be anything remotely close to legitimate?

Don't worry about us. We know that we'll be back up at the top soon. We've had to live through some pretty terrible coaches since Joe Tiller had us in the top 10, so we're a pretty resilient bunch.

tumblr_m2u2nsgyCt1qga5uxo1_500_large.gif

• Fire 5

Ignoring for a second why I don't understand your logic in thinking you will be back up at the top soon (since you've only ever been near the top one singular time ever), when exactly was it that Joe Tiller had you in the top 10?

It definitely couldn't have been that 1996 season that you went 10-2 in right? The one you finished ranked #22 and only got as high as #16 before losing to almighty San Diego State?

We were at #9 in the coaches poll, #16 in the media poll. In response to your San Diego State jab, I'll counter with Iowa State in 2009.

We were at #9 in the coaches poll, #16 in the media poll. In response to your San Diego State jab, I'll counter with Iowa State in 2009.

I'll counter with.......well,

congratulations on being #9 in one poll for one week in school history. proud of u~

• Fire 1

And we counter with your program's entire football existence...

Who had more wins after your nine games - you or all your opponents added together?

of the Mountain West?

of the Mountain West?

Do well enough for a year or two and Wyoming could be taken into the Big 12 (10).

Defense_medium.jpg

And I'll counter with these... :cheers

post-10530-0-16691400-1374632890.jpg

Who had more wins after your nine games - you or all your opponents added together?

1996 Wyoming combined opponents record: 62-79

It was a pretty soft schedule.

My point was the nine teams you had beaten had won a combined 20 games through those nine weeks, and six of those were when they were playing each other with two more were against Boise St. who was 2-10 that year.

That's beyond "pretty soft" to the point of "they would have struggled to compete in the Residence Hall B Flag Football tournament at UNL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is David Fales?????????

Do you live under a rock? Fales is one of the best QB's in the country.

SEASON CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

2012 327 451 4193 72.5 9.30 78 33 9 26 170.8

Yeah, playing in a cupcake conference. He looks like he was massively recruited out of HS...one offer from SJS? What a badass.

*Edit* He had one offer from Nevada out of HS and one offer out of JC from SJS.