Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

He's gone. What?...... are you gonna wait around and wait for him to do something of substance? then IF he does, he's outskie the FIRST opportunity he has. Then the administration looks like a buncha window lickers at that point.

BTW... I hope everyone realizes that Bo was looking hard when when he said he wasn't, when his name was popping up all over the place. We fired him once. I'm sure he still holds THAT against us.

I seriously doubt that he holds THAT against us, sinse it wasn't us that fired him. The party's responsible for his firing are long gone and Bo knows it.

he sounds like a guy who likes to hold a grudge. "f#*k that whole school for not giving me the head coaching job to begin with" doesnt sound like it could be too far from a fable at this point.

If they fire Bo midseason, consider me all aboard the fire Eichorst and fire Perlman train then, because that's just damaging to our program, moreso than this debacle.

No...keep in mind, I 100% do not want Bo to go down.

But if they feel Bo has lost the fans irretrievably, that's a hell of a lot of damage. To an extent their hands would be tied and it would be better for the program to move on. At least that's an understandable move for them to make. I hope they don't. Bo has done so much for the players in the program. They're what's important.

So much, right now, is incumbent on what the fans do.

He's gone. What?...... are you gonna wait around and wait for him to do something of substance? then IF he does, he's outskie the FIRST opportunity he has. Then the administration looks like a buncha window lickers at that point.

BTW... I hope everyone realizes that Bo was looking hard when when he said he wasn't, when his name was popping up all over the place. We fired him once. I'm sure he still holds THAT against us.

I seriously doubt that he holds THAT against us, sinse it wasn't us that fired him. The party's responsible for his firing are long gone and Bo knows it.

he sounds like a guy who likes to hold a grudge. "f#*k that whole school for not giving me the head coaching job to begin with" doesnt sound like it could be too far from a fable at this point.

If he had a serious conversation with anyone right now, I guarantee he doesn't hold a grudge against the university. It would be more of a grudge against Petersen. This is only my opinion though. I could very well be wrong. The thing that I do love about a lot of posters on here, is that they won't ever admit that what they post is opinion and not fact.

If they fire Bo midseason, consider me all aboard the fire Eichorst and fire Perlman train then, because that's just damaging to our program, moreso than this debacle.

Would it though? I mean if they make the determination to fire him, there's no point keeping him on as a lame duck coach. Whatever they choose, you make that choice now.

• Fire 1

I don't get what all the fuss is. I don't have a problem with what he said back in 2011. He said he was really pissed off. Sure he was. He has grown since then as well.

Perhaps I'll have to step down as well ... at least from being a "Waterboy" ... but I feel the same way about a lot of "fans" ... even folks here on Huskerboard. There are a lot of idiots who think they know much about football and even about Husker football ... and they are just fair-weather fans wanted a win ... with no clue about how that is done.

What is sad is not what he said ... or even how he said it ... but that the politics of the folks who did and who will use this for their own sordid gain of the direction they believe the program should go.

I don't think Eichorst and Harvey are going to fire Bo. I have a feeling they are going-over options to make the University not appear weak or tolerant of Bo's behavior. I do think, however, Bo is looking at a suspension of one or more games. Just a gut feeling.

*copy/paste cannon engaged*

What?...... are you gonna wait around and wait for him to do something of substance? then IF he does, he's outskie the FIRST opportunity he has. Then the administration we all look like a buncha window lickers at that point.