Deadspin just dropped a bomb - "fu fans"

Saunders

You are sheltered my friend, no realization of the real world.

No people do not say those things in public and not have an affect. This was with in confined walls, secretly recorded. Ever done anything secretly that you might not want known. Things happen.

Trust me I am not a Bo supporter, never have been, catch a lot of grief on this site for my feelings. But this is bull, I know you can't hear that word.

This is being fanned by the media, if not done totally by the media.

Most likely best if Bo is gone, as it is not going to be pretty at the game this weekend, win or lose is my guess.

Tomorrow when this hits ESPN it will really explode and all the blue hairs read the paper. Not going to be good for Nebraska or Bo I am afraid.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. They are going to have mild coronaries.

Tunnel Walk of Shame@TunnelWalkShame2h

Leaving at half: sh**ty! Sitting on this tape for 2 yrs: sh**ty! Does it matter? f#*k NO. Bo confirmed people's worst fears w/ that tape.

Tunnel Walk of Shame@TunnelWalkShame2h

I don't fully disagree with Bo's sentiment. But the fact that he said it IN A ROOM WITH A MICROPHONE is nuts. Come on, guy.

boom. nail to head.

I wonder if Bo isn't fired he leaves at the end of the year after this whole situation blew up. This thing could be such a huge distraction to the players that we come out flat and get upset by SDSU.

i'm sayin.

We know he wants out, the first opportunity he gets. He said as much, and we know he interviewed for a lot of jobs. We know he blames the fans for making things more difficult (see 2012 Big Ten media days), and we know the guy that hired him isn't the athletic director any longer.

I've said this before and been chastised for it, but Bo's a good guy and he makes his own life a lot more difficult than it needs to be with the way he handles the media and his interactions with the fans. I

• Fire 2

You are sheltered my friend, no realization of the real world.

No people do not say those things in public and not have an affect. This was with in confined walls, secretly recorded. Ever done anything secretly that you might not want known. Things happen.

Trust me I am not a Bo supporter, never have been, catch a lot of grief on this site for my feelings. But this is bull, I know you can't hear that word.

This is being fanned by the media, if not done totally by the media.

Most likely best if Bo is gone, as it is not going to be pretty at the game this weekend, win or lose is my guess.

Tomorrow when this hits ESPN it will really explode and all the blue hairs read the paper. Not going to be good for Nebraska or Bo I am afraid.

You nailed it skers. The media is 100% behind this. It's a monster of Bo's creation because he's always treated them like garbage.

That doesn't make it any less disgusting that, without any regard for the wellfare of the program or the student-athletes within it, they would employ their considerable weight in today's internet age of instant communication, to cause a fire for Bo at the first legitimate opportunity.

And believe me, they've been waiting to do this.

We know he wants out, the first opportunity he gets. He said as much, and we know he interviewed for a lot of jobs. We know he blames the fans for making things more difficult (see 2012 Big Ten media days), and we know the guy that hired him isn't the athletic director any longer.

thats a bitch slap of truth right there.

The higher ups are in a tough place here, keep him to avoid a midseason collapse, but also deal with the backlash of the fans. Fire him, appease the fans, deal with a rough season. Keep him until the end of the year then let him go, or just try and repair this with fans and keep him for the future. I really don't know the right answer. Keep him, tell him the results of this season will determine if we will have a job, boom 11-1 season haha. This is definitely not what this program needs though.

If we actually act on this, we shall see Nebraska enter an unreal nightmare of crap football. Who will want to come here? The rabidness of the fan base, the expectations, the difficulty of recruiting.

Craig Bohl....if we pay him enough and buy out his contract at NDSU. I think he's the only option we should even consider.

Thanks for the comedy relief. "The only option we should consider" Priceless.

The higher ups are in a tough place here, keep him to avoid a midseason collapse, but also deal with the backlash of the fans. Fire him, appease the fans, deal with a rough season. Keep him until the end of the year then let him go, or just try and repair this with fans and keep him for the future. I really don't know the right answer. Keep him, tell him the results of this season will determine if we will have a job, boom 11-1 season haha. This is definitely not what this program needs though.

Now you're dreaming. I mean talking.