**** What Did We Learn ****

walksalone

TM's time is gone time to embrace TA. Offense runs better. that's the only criteria.

Let's not forget that was a FCS defense.

That said, it was nice to see a ball thrown with good form instead of shot putted.

Yes but a hurt qb doesn't work in our system. Time to quit playing Tmart hurt.

I'll reserve judgment until I see our backup QBs against better competition. They did look good today though.

Yes i know it was against a FCS teams but the way they have been playing they are probably on par with Wyoming. But the question is does Bo still stick with Tmart or atleast see what TA shows against the Big Ten?

1. for 4 years we've been watching a Ath/ WR play QB. Real QB's look very different. They run different, throw different, stand in the pocket different. I'm excited for our future QB!!!

2. SJB is the only Blackshirt we have

3. Gregory can't get off blocks/ holding very well, and I don't think he's getting some of the holding calls he should.

4. Coaches are still rotating lots of D looking for someone that can play.

5. D- has same issues- can't get pressure w/ 4. LB don't run fit correctly or tackle well, Safeties don't run fit or tackle well. I did think the D got quality reps and showed some resilience.

Players that need to see less time: Randle, Safeties, Santos

Players that need to see more time: C. Jax, Young DT's, Anderson and Afalava

I think we might have exhibit 1 and 1A that Martinez is not our best option at quarterback. I think it's more clear why Zaire Anderson does not play much against passing teams. I think it's old seeing Ankrah whiff. I think our MLBs just need to let their understanding of the game catch up with their athleticism and they will be fine. I think I like the young talent on this team.

TM's time is gone time to embrace TA. Offense runs better. that's the only criteria.

Nope.

Yep.

keep dreaming.

Only a hurt qb slows this offense and as long at Tmart isn't a running threat stick with TA.

A healthy Martinez will start over TA and RK3. With the bye week TMart should be good to go.

Nope.

Yep.

You know we played South Dakota State today, right?

Yes and i know our offense was a lot smoother than the first 3 games, now we have a running threat at qb.

Am I missing something, Taylor used to run, run and run some more the first 2.5 years as our QB. Last year and this year he started passing more and especially this season seems he "can't" run or lost his explosiveness. Is this the offense under Beck or is Taylor hurt (obviously he has turf toe now) but has been banged up more than we know? Everyone is clamoring for Armstrong as if Taylor doesn't know how to run, but he started out as a running QB???

Am I missing something, Taylor used to run, run and run some more the first 2.5 years as our QB. Last year and this year he started passing more and especially this season seems he "can't" run or lost his explosiveness. Is this the offense under Beck or is Taylor hurt (obviously he has turf toe now) but has been banged up more than we know? Everyone is clamoring for Armstrong as if Taylor doesn't know how to run, but he started out as a running QB???

I would bet that in the Wyoming game Martinez got hurt he hasn't looked right since. Martinez ran great even last year but this year and in one game without Martinez the offense ran so much better and SDSU is better than Southern Miss.

Yeah, our defense has major major issues.

We have some ballers, but between some minor fundamental problems and some major schematic problems, something has got to get better.

I love TM and think he'll do really well after he heals up, it was nice not to be holding my breath on every offensive play. Watching more pure QBs drop back, step up, roll out, and throw was pretty nice.

I hope this gets TM going. RBs are pretty good. And our WR are really solid.