SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere Talked w Jaevon Walton today at Edna Karr. Said some interesting stuff about where he was told he will be playing for the #huskers.

Another example of Severe being a douche and leaving us all hanging... lol

I actually like Mike'l a little bit though. Dude's enthusiastic. Really looking forward to getting Walton on campus and excited we have a bit of a pipeline opening up to LA.

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere Talked w Jaevon Walton today at Edna Karr. Said some interesting stuff about where he was told he will be playing for the #huskers.

I actually like Mike'l a little bit though. Dude's enthusiastic. Really looking forward to getting Walton on campus and excited we have a bit of a pipeline opening up to LA.

Mike'l has connection but nearly as many as he thinks he has. He is probably trying to get excitement for his new awful radio show that starts in march.

Mike'l has connection but nearly as many as he thinks he has. He is probably trying to get excitement for his new awful radio show that starts in march.

That's why he left Unsportsmanlike Conduct? Ughhh. Is it a local broadcast or somewhere else?

That's why he left Unsportsmanlike Conduct? Ughhh. Is it a local broadcast or somewhere else?

It is with the Omaha World Herald. It isn't radio, it is a video broadcast show over the net I believe. The content will be Sports and Entertainment.