CBS Sports has us in the Rose Bowl

ADS

I'm getting less and less worried about Michigan and Northwestern.

Michigan: I know UM will be tough in the Big House, but they haven't impressed me and Gardner may be more turnover prone than TM. One loss at tOSU. We get them after they have a roadie in East Lansing. Plus, they travel to Northwestern.

Northwestern: Northwestern played as good of game as they could against tOSU and finished exactly how they did all last year, pissing down their leg in the 4th. If we don't turn it over and/or muff every punt, we should handle them like we should have last year. Also, they still have to play Wisconsin, who'd I say is better than our Leaders match-up (PSU).

It is definitely possible. It isn't like anyone in our division is really impressive, and their remaining schedules are more difficult.

I'm getting less and less worried about Michigan and Northwestern. I know UM will be tough in the Big House, but they haven't impressed me and Gardner may be more turnover prone than TM. Northwestern played as good of game as they could and finished exactly how they did all last year, pissing down their leg in the 4th. If we don't turn it over and/or muff every punt, we should handle them like we should have last year.

It is definitely possible. It isn't like anyone in our division is really impressive.

I haven't watched much of Michigan. I've seen more of Northwestern, especially against Ohio State on Saturday, and came away pretty impressed with them. Despite their lack of talent, they're succeeding due to being a solid and very well coached team that knows exactly what it is and wants to do. And I think they're a team that's going to present us with a lot of problems.

We are currently 1-0 and don't play Ohio State or Wiscy. The below red games are the other teams in our division who we will be battling with.

@Purdue - Not a good football team: W

@Minnesota - Not a good football team: W

Northwestern - Gonna be a match up problem for us, but we are at home. They are currently 0-1 and have to travel to Wiscy this saturday

@Michigan - Hoke hasn't lost at home yet, but they haven't impressed me thus far - Gardner has been a TO machine. Play Ohio St to finish the year

Michigan St - Stout D. Bad offense. Tough home game

@Penn St - Nothing special about this team: W

Iowa - Good run D and that's about it: W

Ohio State has already gotten past Wisconsin and Northwestern their only true threat left is at Michigan to finish the year. I see them being undefeated and it could be a win/win situation for the opposing Legends winner, but the Big10 hasn't impressed too many voters this year.

If Ohio State stumbles, then they're first in line for the Rose Bowl bid.

I know. I was pointing out that our bid for the Rose Bowl is likely contingent on Ohio State not slipping along the way. If they do, that Rose Bowl spot is probably theirs.

:dunno

both his quotes say roughly the same thing.

Yeah, I'm not sure what was confusing about what I posted. Ohio State is undefeated. If they win out, they'll likely play in the Championship game. That opens the door for another Big Ten team to go to the Rose Bowl. That could be us.

If Ohio State loses, then they're probably out of the running for the Championship game. That likely puts them first in line for the Rose Bowl.

Purdue wont be a gimme but we will outlast them and pull away comfortably.

Minnesota is coached well but thats it, comfortable win early lead.

NW will take us to the wire but we should be able to keep up and win in the end.

Michigan has looked awful but The Big House is scary. Toss up, maybe win.

MichSt has 0 chance to score on our D that should be mature by then. Win by 20.

PSU is looking like a team under restrictions....finally. Hard win, but a win.

Iowa.........................um.......ugly win, 24-13. Or a blowout. Either way a win.

So there you have it 7-1 or 8-0. If tOSU goes unscathed and beats us to go to BCS title we go to Rose. If we pull off a miracle and dont lose another game before bowl season, we still go to Rose. If we piss two games down our leg and finish 9-3 we get to lose to Im guessing LSU in CapOne Bowl.

If Ohio State stumbles, then they're first in line for the Rose Bowl bid.

I know. I was pointing out that our bid for the Rose Bowl is likely contingent on Ohio State not slipping along the way. If they do, that Rose Bowl spot is probably theirs.

:dunno

both his quotes say roughly the same thing.

Yeah, I'm not sure what was confusing about what I posted. Ohio State is undefeated. If they win out, they'll likely play in the Championship game. That opens the door for another Big Ten team to go to the Rose Bowl. That could be us.

If Ohio State loses, then they're probably out of the running for the Championship game. That likely puts them first in line for the Rose Bowl.

However, if Ohio State loses in the conference championship game, they will not be playing the the Rose Bowl.