Recruiting Concerns

So, the reg. season as ended, we're losing 3 starting OTs (qvale, sirles, rod) and we don't have a single commitment at the OT spot for this years class? Isnt stoltenberg an OT or OG? (Not saying we don't have anyone on out current rostet at OT, sterup looks like a potential starter as well as Finnin, then knevel, but we need some depth)

That being said, are we in good standing for OTs like Nick Gates and the W. michigan commit? This crossed my mind because Fahn Cooper from matt finnin's prev. school just got crossed off our radar

Stoltenberg at OT is the plan I believe. Word is Knevel is going to be a complete stud. Expect Knevel, Sterup and Finnin isn't a bad 3 man rotation.

Did Finnin play this year?

So, the reg. season as ended, we're losing 3 starting OTs (qvale, sirles, rod) and we don't have a single commitment at the OT spot for this years class? Isnt stoltenberg an OT or OG? (Not saying we don't have anyone on out current rostet at OT, sterup looks like a potential starter as well as Finnin, then knevel, but we need some depth)

That being said, are we in good standing for OTs like Nick Gates and the W. michigan commit? This crossed my mind because Fahn Cooper from matt finnin's prev. school just got crossed off our radar

Stoltenberg at OT is the plan I believe. Word is Knevel is going to be a complete stud. Expect Knevel, Sterup and Finnin isn't a bad 3 man rotation.

Don't believe so, I believe they are looking for a Hardship/Medical/Redshirt wavier for some complicated reason.

Don't believe so, I believe they are looking for a Hardship/Medical/Redshirt wavier for some complicated reason.

I didn't remember seeing him but wasn't sure what his situation was. There was an issue with his dad's health that led him to transfer back closer to home (the JUCO he was at) but I don't remember all the details.

Rich fisher just tweeted this pic and said it was sent to one if his top commitments. People complain about recruiting and then do this?

https://pic.twitter.com/Udj4QKTGGC

I do not like fans tweeting recruits. I don't care if you think you are doing great things for the program or not. You never know what is going to turn off a recruit.

However, how does anyone know if this is really a Husker fan? How do we know this isn't someone in a program acting like they are a Husker fan and making a fake account?

I REALLY REALLY wish social media wasn't a factor in recruiting.

Rich fisher just tweeted this pic and said it was sent to one if his top commitments. People complain about recruiting and then do this?

https://pic.twitter.com/Udj4QKTGGC

I do not like fans tweeting recruits. I don't care if you think you are doing great things for the program or not. You never know what is going to turn off a recruit.

However, how does anyone know if this is really a Husker fan? How do we know this isn't someone in a program acting like they are a Husker fan and making a fake account?

I REALLY REALLY wish social media wasn't a factor in recruiting.

I thought this very well could be a troll also. But with the way some of the people on this board and other places have been acting toward the current staff it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was a "husker" fan.

• Fire 1

No Finnen did not play. And odds are Vertu good he'll get a waiver fire an extra year due to switching colleges to be closer to his ailing father

Finnin played in the So Miss and SDSU game for sure - I specifically remember seeing him. I think he may have also gotten in against Purdue, as well.

Confirmed on the Participation reports that he played in all three games. Thanks.