Spencer Long

Bradr

Really bad news. Must've been an ACL? Don't think anyone said. I tore mine a year ago today, and I'm just starting to jog again on a regular basis. It sucks. (But I'm quite a bit older than SL, so I'm sure he'll recover much faster than me :D )

"From what we heard yesterday Long's injury is to his MCL and PCL. Bo said injury isn't as bad as feared. That would make sense."(@MikelSevere)

I was thinking it was most likely his MCL since it got rolled on sideways. I knew it wasn't good as much pain as he was in right away. Really sucks, hope it's as minor as it can be and he makes a quick recovery.

"From what we heard yesterday Long's injury is to his MCL and PCL. Bo said injury isn't as bad as feared. That would make sense."(@MikelSevere)

Severe is a total prick. God forbid Bo looks at it from Spencer's perspective as opposed to the football team. God forbid Bo be genuinely concerned for Spencer. f#*k Severe.

Unless I'm readin this wrong, but still, Severe is still a doosh.