What Bowl Game are We Going to?

The score is what freaking matters! So a loss is a loss. And this was a bad loss. On national broadcast TV. Sour grapes? I guess I don't like the taste of a loss. We get ELIMINATED from the division race and you are desperately searching for positives? A single win vs a team with a winning record.

Because its what you are suppose to do. Seriously what does negativity contribute to anything? What a bunch of garbage. This team is totally improving and it goes unseen because it hasn't translated into a big win yet, especially when this team is littered with injuries and youth. I just don't understand the mindset of the above.

You realize there is a massive difference between negative and realistic right? Lets just ignore all the giant red flags that continue to wave around this program and be content to be a forever also-ran.

The score is what freaking matters! So a loss is a loss. And this was a bad loss. On national broadcast TV. Sour grapes? I guess I don't like the taste of a loss. We get ELIMINATED from the division race and you are desperately searching for positives? A single win vs a team with a winning record.

Because its what you are suppose to do. Seriously what does negativity contribute to anything? What a bunch of garbage. This team is totally improving and it goes unseen because it hasn't translated into a big win yet, especially when this team is littered with injuries and youth. I just don't understand the mindset of the above.

I'm not sure how to react to this post. It's not okay to look at the problems we have so we should just focus on the positives...the good things we do...IF OUR DAMN COACHES WOULD TAKE THIS ATTITUDE WE'D WIN MORE GAMES INSTEAD OF PLAYING TO OUR WEAKNESSES AND GETTING AWAY FROM WHAT WORKS LIKE BLITZING TO GET OUR GASSED DEFENSE OFF THE FIELD OR RUNNING THE BALL TO KEEP THE CLOCK MOVING AND GIVE OUR DEFENSE A BREATHER!!!!!!!!!

So which is it? Coaches are screwing it up either way it appears. And the shouting is directed at the coaching staff an me venting not you...even though I disagree with your sunshine outlook. The sky has fallen...again...I'm off to bed...where I plan on continuing the Pelini offensive gameplan of turning over repeatedly until I $hit the bed. Goodnight all see you tomorrow for more fun...

You realize there is a massive difference between negative and realistic right? Lets just ignore all the giant red flags that continue to wave around this program and be content to be a forever also-ran.

I completely know the difference. I'm not saying ignore the red flags. Hell I've been advocating to fire certain assistant coaches for 3 years now. The only one I'm ever sure on is Cotton. I hate that guy.

Maybe the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl against a Big 12 team? Wouldn't it be fun to play Oklahoma?

I said this in the game thread and got blasted by a bunch of "who cares!!!!"

I agree with you. I am looking forward to a match up with Oklahoma or Texas.

Oh man! Texass? That would be on huge grudge game. It would feel good to beat the crap outta them BUT It would be SO MUCH FUN to play OU! That game would be amazing because both teams' fans travel so well.

NO! god no. Texas is our kryptonite. This season is bad enough without losing to texas over the holidays.

I can't think of a worse ending to the season..................god I hope we beat Iowa or I'm gonna hear it for a year around this $hithole!

While I do agree with you that the team is improving in some areas and there were a lot of positives to take away, it's just getting to the point where (to me anyway) finding the positives in a game isn't enough. At some point in a big time program you actually reap the benefit of the improvements and put together all facets and win a big game. We've been hearing all the reasons why we're not there yet for six years, we're young, we're injured, etc. Eventually it becomes "put up or shut up" time. Unless we're morphing into Cubs fans, the eternal optomists.

Thank God none of you head cases are on the team or in any positions of power within the organization.

No duh we won't be going to a bowl game of any significance. Last I checked there is only one of those. The BCS bowls are also nice because of the payout and because some people perceive them as a standard, but really, the national champsionship is the only one that "matters".

I think we know what the team would look like if they had you alls' attitude: Georgia, Florida, Northwester, etc. Good teams that just stop caring. That has never happened for one of Bo's teams. These guys will keep playing hard despite what you Negative Nancys think about them.

As to the original post, I gotta think we are going to BWW Bowl where we beat up on one of our old pals from the Big XII.

• Fire 1

Yeah because losing to OU or Texas would be the ultimate cherry on a shitheap of a season that would really nail home this season for me.

Cry a little more for me ya big baby. Your acting like a 12 yr old. We lost, were not very good this year. Get over it, support the players and enjoy watching Randy Gregory rip people's heads off.

• Fire 3

Maybe the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl against a Big 12 team? Wouldn't it be fun to play Oklahoma?

I said this in the game thread and got blasted by a bunch of "who cares!!!!"

I agree with you. I am looking forward to a match up with Oklahoma or Texas.

Oh man! Texass? That would be on huge grudge game. It would feel good to beat the crap outta them BUT It would be SO MUCH FUN to play OU! That game would be amazing because both teams' fans travel so well.

NO! god no. Texas is our kryptonite. This season is bad enough without losing to texas over the holidays.

I agree I don't want to play them either. I want to play Oklahoma and I disagree with the poster who said that no one would want to go to the bowl game this year. If we get OU you can bet there will be tons of people go to that game. Instant classic. Old foes meeting again since the B12 split. Media marketing could have a field day.

Yeah because losing to OU or Texas would be the ultimate cherry on a shitheap of a season that would really nail home this season for me.

Cry a little more for me ya big baby. Your acting like a 12 yr old. We lost, were not very good this year. Get over it, support the players and enjoy watching Randy Gregory rip people's heads off.

That would be a positive thing and he doesn't enjoy those.

tumblr_mdn5c0qdmO1rsy0lf.gif