Let the sellout streak end

This is one of the worst thread of the year! Man up. I like Bo and not offended one bit of his honesty. Either he has coach speak, some complain, being honest you want his head. The media is doing damamge to recruiting, period. He called them out on what they have been gossiping about for weeks. Oh, he hurt their feelings. Boo Hoo! And Yeah, if you feel he called you out, as fans. Where is your support? I wonder myself. Sorry, if we did not get to go to the CC. Sorry that Bo, you think is a embarrassment to the good old UNL, and sorry you could not support the players and coaches because you are too worried about national reputation of being part of the middle of the road team. Attacking the sellout streak end, I think you need to take time out to really think it through, or maybe trying to get a reaction, like an reporter coming on here to see what happens.

I think the coach at Iowa did mention that he would like to know, how it felt to be a coach with 9/10 wins and being on the hot seat.

Yeah, we may go 8-5 after the bowl game. At least I know this year may have been a frustrating season but these kids and coaches have my support. They are family and you never give up on family. I am very proud of this team, you should be too!

Note: I will not respond, post once in awhile and some I do not care to respond too.

This is one of the worst thread of the year! Man up. I like Bo and not offended one bit of his honesty. Either he has coach speak, some complain, being honest you want his head. The media is doing damamge to recruiting, period. He called them out on what they have been gossiping about for weeks. Oh, he hurt their feelings. Boo Hoo! And Yeah, if you feel he called you out, as fans. Where is your support? I wonder myself. Sorry, if we did not get to go to the CC. Sorry that Bo, you think is a embarrassment to the good old UNL, and sorry you could not support the players and coaches because you are too worried about national reputation of being part of the middle of the road team. Attacking the sellout streak end, I think you need to take time out to really think it through, or maybe trying to get a reaction, like an reporter coming on here to see what happens.

I think the coach at Iowa did mention that he would like to know, how it felt to be a coach with 9/10 wins and being on the hot seat.

Yeah, we may go 8-5 after the bowl game. At least I know this year may have been a frustrating season but these kids and coaches have my support. They are family and you never give up on family. I am very proud of this team, you should be too!

Note: I will not respond, post once in awhile and some I do not care to respond too.

So what you are really saying is that you are the waitlist also?

Its not me calling it a waitlist. That's what's so funny about this. There's so much time being spent worrying about who is or isn't "liked" on the board that we're just ignoring the truth.

UNL calls it a waitlist. Does UNL like Po more?

http://m.huskers.com...=&DB_OEM_ID=100

And the goalpost is moving even further.

Why don't you tell me one thing in this entire thread that I have said incorrectly. I have said a lot, don't sit and argue semantics with me when the substance is accurate.

Cool, they call it a "waitlist". I'm talking about the "years" of waitlist and paying that Po's sister has been done. Post 123, why don't you address that and try to prove me wrong. Post 128, take a look at that.

You, UNL, anyone can call it what they want. I will call it a friggin wait list as long as you realize that there are no years of waiting on it if you are willing to pay the market price. Go back to my car example, if you want to call person X being on a wait list because they offer to pay $5000 less than market value for a car, then call it a wait list or what ever you want, but that doesn't change the fact that there is NO WAITING if you simply pay market value.

I really don't care what you call it. Me, UNL and Po's sister call it a waitlist. Mostly because it's a waitlist but also a little bit because it's a waitlist.

Waitlist.

Ah yes, the continuation of the semantics. When that is all you have, that is when you know you have lost the argument. I'm sorry you didn't have better luck in this one...

• Fire 1

So what you are really saying is that you are the waitlist also?

No. This thread is about let the sellout streak end, unless you renamed this thread and it called stupid waitlist

Waitlist. UNL calls it a waitlist. Because it's a waitlist. But keep trying to explain how the waitlist isn't a waitlist even though it is, in fact, a waitlist.

If you like, I can put you on my waitlist discussion waitlist so we can keep talking about the waitlist that UNL has for season tickets.

Waitlist.

• Fire 2

I'm completely shocked at the AD's statement of support for Pelini. At least make a statement indicating his demeanor and behavior is not acceptable. Perhaps they are waiting til after the bowl game, but if this is the case, that is a huge mistake. There is no benefit in waiting. And if the plan is to keep Bo long-term, I guess the AD is willing to settle for mediocrity. A Pelini-coached team will never make it very far with his poor example of leadership, and his inability to truly coach. We keep hearing he's a fundamentals kind of coach, but week in and week out we see a complete lack of execution. So if the guy can't coach, and is a bad representative for the entire Nebraska program and university, what's the point in keeping him. My guess is you'll start to see more and more empty seats at Memorial stadium, and Eichorst can be known as the AD that helped bring along an end to the infamous sellout streak. What is the

noperocket.gif

The validity of the Seelout streak is really knd of pointless. Im sure the NCAA has a requirement that must he met to consider each game a sellout. Whatever that requirement is Nebbraska has done it better than everyone else for 333 straight home games.

Now, too bad a 5 star recruit isnt immediately swayed to come to Lincoln because of it. He thinks "Oh? Thats neat."