New DB Coach Search

You never know. Maybe Cosgrove would find his calling as a secondary coach. I mean hell, he aint worth a damn at anything else. There's always somethin out there for everybody.

His somethin isn't in coaching.

I really didnt expect you off all people to take the bait..... :lol:

I figured I might've gotten at least one +1 from it. Lo and behold!

You never know. Maybe Cosgrove would find his calling as a secondary coach. I mean hell, he aint worth a damn at anything else. There's always somethin out there for everybody.

His somethin isn't in coaching.

I really didnt expect you off all people to take the bait..... :lol:

I"m not reading back all the pages to find out but didn't Cos just get hired as New Mexico (or State) DC?

Maybe just a shift in some duties. I wouldn't look for anyone else to leave unless they are poached. I know RF had a few teams come at him but I think Tori is pretty happy here and it will be a tough pull away. I'd guess that RB will no longer be in charge of punt returns anymore but don't know that for sure.

Maybe just a shift in some duties. I wouldn't look for anyone else to leave unless they are poached. I know RF had a few teams come at him but I think Tori is pretty happy here and it will be a tough pull away. I'd guess that RB will no longer be in charge of punt returns anymore but don't know that for sure.

We need to keep Fisher here. Excellent recruiter and really up and coming WR coach.

Just got an update from EZ on the DB coach. I won't share until it is official. Sure do miss having EZ on the board. He's been very solid in his info. I think he has this one correct as well.

I've kind of been hoping the EZ would be the new DB coach...just because. I missed the hubbub...what happened to EZ?

Last contact I had was back toward the end of Nov and he was a little miffed at the negative nancys but didn't say he was taking a break or anything. I figured he was busy with work that time of year. Maybe he was attacked by one of the metros 3 active serial killers and thrown in that set of trees down my Shenandoah where they found all the dead hookers a few years back.

Just got an update from EZ on the DB coach. I won't share until it is official. Sure do miss having EZ on the board. He's been very solid in his info. I think he has this one correct as well.

I've kind of been hoping the EZ would be the new DB coach...just because. I missed the hubbub...what happened to EZ?

Last contact I had was back toward the end of Nov and he was a little miffed at the negative nancys but didn't say he was taking a break or anything. I figured he was busy with work that time of year. Maybe he was attacked by one of the metros 3 active serial killers and thrown in that set of trees down my Shenandoah where they found all the dead hookers a few years back.

Whose names are being thrown around?

He got a free vacation to Belize. Banned.