RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Bo won't play the game the other two schools will play. One of the main reasons Bo absolutely despises recruiting.

Yes, read between the lines here.

Absolutely BS here. The Bussey family is very, very, very well off. His dad would giggle at a $10k bag man and tell him to go wash the car with it. This is a product of a lot of things but this isn't $EC shade. This is a kid liking another school better than us.

Kendall Bussey needs to think about this decision long and hard but here's something he needs to ponder on.

Out of the top 6 rushers in Nebraska history....3 of them played under Bo Pelini which is not to shabby

2. Ameer Abdullah with 4,227 rushing yards on 735 carries for 5.8 ypc w/ 37 TDs

5. Roy Helu Jr. with 3,404 rushing yards on 578 carries for 5.9 ypc w/ 28 TDs

6. Rex Burkhead with 3,329 rushing yards on 635 carries for 5.2 ypc w/ 30 TDs

• Fire 1

Absolutely BS here. The Bussey family is very, very, very well off. His dad would giggle at a $10k bag man and tell him to go wash the car with it. This is a product of a lot of things but this isn't $EC shade. This is a kid liking another school better than us.

It isn't about daddy any more. The sole reason Kendall Jr stayed committed to Nebraska as long as he did is his father. Sr is 100% sold on Nebraska and wants his son to play for Bo.

But every once in a while, the parents don't win out in a kids recruitment.

So...you're telling me that a kid that's been visiting other schools for months now is NOT 100% committed to us?!? I may have to sit down for a bit to get over my complete and utter shock at this development.

I know! Its like the girl that you text over and over and ask out for drinks and she is always "washing her hair" or "has a family emergency" or "has cold sores" or is "updating her MySpace and Friendster page"...then 6 months later you find out she is dating a guy and you are shocked.

Guys, I am knot smert, butt, it reelly did not taik much 2 figure this 1 out

It isn't about daddy any more. The sole reason Kendall Jr stayed committed to Nebraska as long as he did is his father. Sr is 100% sold on Nebraska and wants his son to play for Bo.

But every once in a while, the parents don't win out in a kids recruitment.

Many times youth and logic don't mix well.

Bahahaha... SEC bias hard at work here boys. It's SUCH a prestigious conference, after all... It's practically like NFL Jr.

Hmmm. Come play for a top 20 team with a great shot at winning the conference that runs everything on offense through it's running backs, or go to a perennial bottom feeder who's 4-5 and 102nd in the nation in rushing?

Running back you or getting your butt kicked eight ways from Sunday by Bama and LSU and Georgia every year?

Obviously best of luck to. KBJr wherever he decides is the right fit, but it's pretty obvious what the better program is, who RBs mean more to scheme-wise, who is better at putting his position in the league, and who builds recruits into better young men. Not much of a choice in my mind.